animal pack

jack002

is it cool to use animal pack multi-vitamins with gear? cuz i was looking at some of the ingredients on the back of the can and milk thistle is in it and I know alot of guys on here say to take the milk thistle when on a cycle with d-bol in it i guess because it keeps the liver in better shape with the orals and all. I also got cellmass by bsn cool to take that also for my post-work out?

Eric22

yes they are all great supps to take, animal paks are great while on a cycle, they provide high doses of vitimams that you need when trying to build muscle, milk thristle is GTG, if you can get it liv52 is a better choice

manhunter

i like animal paks in the morning and controlled labs orange triad after i train orange triad has some good joint sups in it.

JakeMonroe

Yeah herd it works pretty good. But I would just stick with Protein all the way screw that other supplements that say you will recover fast or get a better pump. Just buy whey.

ashop

I always thought those pack were complete overkill. Everything under the kitchen sink for ingredients and tablets the size of your thumb to swallow. I know people who swear by them though, but I stick to the simple basics.

Mikeyz206

I like animal pak. 45 minutes b4 work out with no explode, I was good to go. Liv 52 is great to add with it for the liver and gear usage. Now I am trying test no ester 1 cc 50mg on days I feel lazy. "Bang stuff is like rocket fuel" in about 45 ins to an hour get ready to workout.