another interest subject

siegmund

Doing some further digging today ,and came across an arrival written by a doctor (who's a juicer) and something I didn't know was depending where you pin and effect the half life of a compound ,the claim is pinning glutes ,will just about cut a half life in half ,,( note glutes is where tested in determining half life's)

Seems glutes receive about 2 to 3 times the blood flow of delts because they are bigger and have several artery branches ,and used more regularly for walking etc ..( note half life's are generally recorded using glutes ) but in comparason to the delts ,which are way smaller makes since to me .. And its said if you want your levels to peak high and hard use quads and glutes ( slower and longer delts.

Like I said last post bros I'm no pro here either just researching and throwing up good debatable topics ,sems to make since to me what's your thoughts

milkin

Makes sense to me Zig. Bigger muscle, more blood vessels to do more transfer, faster distribution.

Think of your ass as a big sponge and your delt as a smaller sponge. Hey, we can start calling you sponge Zig square pants !

Standingup

I had always heard and seen evidence that also says pinning glutes provide more stable blood levels.  Im glad you posted this

siegmund

I found it today and I deffently notice difference for the longest time I used my delts for my cruise ,,now I broke the glutes in action and I feel like my dose isn't holding  .but anyway ,could be in my head I don't feel right lately ,I lay down I'm sleeping ,I sit down I'm sleeping ,and no I'm not even no where full blast at work yet .then agion I did a 18 weeker last time extended to 20 week with the t ,so maybe just getting older and hard to recover anymore ? That's why no more longs all shorties 8 to 10 weeks and out ,,rest 8 to 10 and gtg , tell you what the long cycles , kill me I don't like taking 20 week off .you know time on = time off