Another one

workoutbum

Hi Everyone,

53 years young.

I did my first cycle when I was 28 one time only for 16 weeks, went on my PCT my gains were memorable but I never did another.

Now I'm back and I'm looking to do a few cycles, I've been working out most of my life with the occasional rest periods here and there, in some cases for as long as a year. I still have a few questions and when I'm ready to roll, I plan to share my cycle recipe and stats, including blood work. I'll be the first to admit that I need to educate myself and re-educate myself. My objective is to strengthen my body and then continue to workout and focus on my workout regimen and diet. I figure this is my last opportunity to build some strength and size, but mostly strength. 😉

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to likely do 3-4 cycles, each one 16 weeks long. I'm also researching HGH. I'm also doing homework on the PCT timeframe and how long I need it to be. At my age, I need to respect my body as much as ever and so I am proceeding with patience and caution.

Hope to meet some other people here interested in pursuing something similar and are also in their late 40's, early 50's.

Workoutbum

Hey buddy, welcome to the forum and yes, welcome back to the rig!
You came to the right place, folks here are nicer and know their stuff.
If you have any question, just shoot!