Another tennis elbow thread, lmao.

JesseTX

I am relatively new to this group, and see quite a few threads dealing with this issue.
I am suffering from this tennis elbow thing, but also overall arthritis in a few major joints.
I'm running a test/deca stack to see if I can alleviate se of this.
I am approaching my 2nd week on cycle and I have already noticed some change.
However, I did arms a few days ago and threw in some hammer curls- flared up the tennis elbow to a point which left me in pain for a bit longer than a day.

Twizted

Deca should help later in the cycle. Deca is slow to build up. Also you could run BPC-157 or TB-500 or preferably a mixture of both. They are supposed to be really good for healing and helping with painful tendons and such. HGH would be another good option but as I'm sure you know it gets pricey.

JesseTX

Deca should help later in the cycle. Deca is slow to build up. Also you could run BPC-157 or TB-500 or preferably a mixture of both. They are supposed to be really good for healing and helping with painful tendons and such. HGH would be another good option but as I'm sure you know it gets pricey.
Lol, I actually did have that peptide blend not too long ago and found the effects of it to be very minimal.
I am considering HGH after I run a cycle or two of test/deca.
I need some relief for sure.
It is killing my workout and my gains.

Twizted

I've heard the combo works great from several ppl. Are you sure the peptides were of good quality?

JesseTX

Anyone selling anything is going to say their stuff is the best. Lol.
Others who had gotten the product from the same source claimed good results.
I am not saying the blend didn't work...I'm only saying that it only worked for a short time.
I was told to inject into trouble areas needing the relief.
At the time it was in my wrists and shoulders, and a few times to my knee.
My pain would go away in one area, but return 2-3 days later...so I was constantly moving from one site of my body to the next.

bobby ricky

Used to have the same elbow problem and I’m glad to say it’s long gone. Tennis ball on table for massage on all my forearm muscles. Standing in front of a wall and put your hands against the wall like your doing a pushup and stretching your forearm muscles. And deca 😂😂😂 I learned it from the internet and it was a long time but with consistency it will go away. Your muscles in the forearm are tight and pull on your tendon.

JesseTX

Used to have the same elbow problem and I’m glad to say it’s long gone. Tennis ball on table for massage on all my forearm muscles. Standing in front of a wall and put your hands against the wall like your doing a pushup and stretching your forearm muscles. And deca 😂😂😂 I learned it from the internet and it was a long time but with consistency it will go away. Your muscles in the forearm are tight and pull on your tendon.
That is great news, I am really glad you beat this thing!
I haven't seen the tennis ball trick anywhere but massage was suggested and I did try that but I will for certain. Thank you.

JesseTX

Bobby, quick question.
Did your tennis elbow have significant localized pain? This area of the outside of elbow joint has a spot about the size of my fingertip that is really painful to the touch- and is also where l my pain radiates from.

bobby ricky

Yes it was, If I slept wrong on it it would wake me up. Had to sleep with strap on so it wouldn’t wake me up. Couldn’t bench because it was so inflamed and it was popping out of its groove. Just horrible. You can fix by stretching and massage. Also rolled with paint rattle can. Just don’t roll over the tendon or the pain will be unforgivable.

JesseTX

Yes it was, If I slept wrong on it it would wake me up. Had to sleep with strap on so it wouldn’t wake me up. Couldn’t bench because it was so inflamed and it was popping out of its groove. Just horrible. You can fix by stretching and massage. Also rolled with paint rattle can. Just don’t roll over the tendon or the pain will be unforgivable.
I have tried finding a graphic or video which shows where to do the massage....but what I am seeing is how to massage it using a massage gun- which luckily I have.😎
I just did near 15 minutes of stretching, massaging, and heating pad therapy and have some significant relief!
If it weren't for your encouragement I probably would have just let this get worse.
I definitely plan to keep up with this therapy.

JesseTX

Hello brother.
I have been doing things for therapy as suggested- and there is no relief.
Makes me think this is more serious than tennis elbow.
Would using a tight grip, say like giving someone a firm handshake cause a flare of pain when you have tennis elbow?

bobby ricky

Hello brother.
I have been doing things for therapy as suggested- and there is no relief.
Makes me think this is more serious than tennis elbow.
Would using a tight grip, say like giving someone a firm handshake cause a flare of pain when you have tennis elbow?
Yes it will, I believe in a firm handshake and yes it would cause pain. Do you wear a tennis elbow strap? Are you also taking ibuprofen 800 ? It’s a long fix not a quick fix. Also stop doing things that irritate it. I had to stop doing bench and pushdowns for awhile.

JesseTX

Wow....it helps to think that maybe this can get better....but man, it seems so unlikely.
I can do certain things with very little to no irritation- bench presses and most arm exercises are ok.
Certain bumbell raises and curls- especially hammer cuts and French curls I absolutely can't do because the pain got so bad.
Also...my forearm muscles les are mostly loose. I have better flexibility and range of motion in my left( the affected arm). And I don't experience any muscle soreness.

bobby ricky

Do you wear a strap and teke ibuprofen? You must take down the inflammation so it can heal.
Also read on you tube how to heal it. I was so bad I thought I was going to need surgery.

JesseTX

Do you wear a strap and teke ibuprofen? You must take down the inflammation so it can heal.
Also read on you tube how to heal it. I was so bad I thought I was going to need surgery.
I feel the same! Fearful of surgery.
I don't have ibuprofen
I have a Copperfit compression sleeve that used to alleviate the pain but now seems useless

bobby ricky

You need a tennis elbow strap and put it as close and as tight as you can when you are doing things that bring you pain. It’s a must have for about $10. You must have ibuprofen. As hgh said deca if you’re on it works wonders. I eliminated mine without deca but I can tell you deca will not let it return. You must bring down the inflammation with strap and ibuprofen period.
I want to help but you must listen and do what I’m telling you and you will get relief. Otc ibuprofen is ok dosed at 800 mgs . I believe otc ibuprofen is 200 per pill so if that’s true take 4 .