Anthropological Study in regards to Steroid Use

gregfuyung

Hello everyone. This is my first post to the forums, and I come with a request. I'm a high schooler in an Anthropology (the study of human culture) class, and for one of our senior-year projects we have to conduct an anthropological study, specifically through the lens of conflicts among groups of people. I'm a gym rat, and therefore chose something in-line with my interests. Part of the research involves taking public opinion about your chosen topic and extrapolating data based off the responses. This brings me to the request: if you would be so kind as to fill out this anonymous short survey following the link below to the best of your abilities, that would bring me one step closer to getting a passing grade. Thank you all.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

When the admin would see your post, the link is very likely to be removed.
additionally, i did clicked on that link but is said i need permission to access it.

gregfuyung

When the admin would see your post, the link is very likely to be removed.
additionally, i did clicked on that link but is said i need permission to access it.
Thanks for the feedback! I would not have noticed the link was broken, so it has been fixed. For the sake of clarity, why would the admins remove my link?