Anxiety on Masteron Prop

Papa.Smurf0311

You should get 2 vial of A and just go for it. See how you go on short ester if you want to grow and you can handle the TrenA I would kick start with that only and let the mast do its thing. Always try one new compound at a time.
absolutely only try one new compound at a time i agree. this way you know how you react to it.

Papa.Smurf0311

No, this is a good thing brother!
That's why we're here and sharing our experiences. Trust me I don't need any extra fucking anxiety in my life!
well im glad i could help out. I still have like 5 bottles of mast p 100 and 5 bottles of test p 100 so ill be saving it for later now when i think i could try and run it again. I REALLY want to run TEST P and NPP again sooooo bad but this time run it a little higher and pin ED instead of 3 days a week. I was doing 450 test p and 450 npp. 150 mg Monday, Wednesday and Friday. but now i want to run TEST P and NPP and 100 mg ED Monday through Saturday.

Papa.Smurf0311

Hahaha... you must not know me very well. But I absolutely agree with the statement.. I'm just not great at following the instructions I give others πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
lol well. its not like you HAVE to do that but it may be the safer way of it. and it will help you figure out how you react to just that one compound

Gainz.

I'm 9 weeks into my 2nd cycle ever...
Currently running 400mg test, 200mg tren, 200mg mast, and 200mg deca.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Do as I say, not as I do!
I'm very aware of the possible side effects. I get bloods as often as I can, I live a very clean lifestyle, with a very clean diet. I don't even drink soda or sports drinks.
I didn't just jump in blindfolded.
I admit I took a risk, but I was extremely aware and have done everything possible to negate those risks.
The only side I've had is a small amount of insomnia.

Papa.Smurf0311

jesus lol thats your SECOND cycle? lol damn. well i guess as long as your bloods are good then youre good to go. othwerwise i advise against this lol. I started gear when i was 24 and im now 35 and ive only ran 7 Actual "CYCLES" since then. I didnt like tren but im not competing so i dont care to use it. I may give it a go now since i have more experience with androgens. you run your test higher than your tren? I always ran tren higher than test. actually, when i run tren, I keep my test low low. like 100 mg a week on top of like 200 mg. tren. now with deca, i run it both same mg. NPP is my favorite so far. mast e was awesome too. Im really upset that mast p was making me feel that way. im going to try again later on. I think this year im going to just cruise on test. ive been blasting too much and need a break from the androgen overload anyway

Gainz.

jesus lol thats your SECOND cycle? lol damn. well i guess as long as your bloods are good then youre good to go. othwerwise i advise against this lol. I started gear when i was 24 and im now 35 and ive only ran 7 Actual "CYCLES" since then. I didnt like tren but im not competing so i dont care to use it. I may give it a go now since i have more experience with androgens. you run your test higher than your tren? I always ran tren higher than test. actually, when i run tren, I keep my test low low. like 100 mg a week on top of like 200 mg. tren. now with deca, i run it both same mg. NPP is my favorite so far. mast e was awesome too. Im really upset that mast p was making me feel that way. im going to try again later on. I think this year im going to just cruise on test. ive been blasting too much and need a break from the androgen overload anyway

I'm 35... and yes... I don't recommend it either. In fact I tell people often and loudly to only start with test and not to add compounds or increase dosage until growth becomes painfully slow.
DO AS I SAY... NOT AS I DO! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
But I know most new members or people new to gear don't have the knowledge I have, or the "discipline" to stay on top of what's important.
If my lifestyle and diet weren't so clean, I probably wouldn't of taken the risk.
But for my next blast I'm gonna drop the deca and run test at 400, mast at 400 and tren at 300. Maybe add some winny at the end.
It will be my summer blast and I'm just trying to look as good as possible without my shirt on πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Papa.Smurf0311

I'm 35... and yes... I don't recommend it either. In fact I tell people often and loudly to only start with test and not to add compounds or increase dosage until growth becomes painfully slow.
DO AS I SAY... NOT AS I DO! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
But I know most new members or people new to gear don't have the knowledge I have, or the "discipline" to stay on top of what's important.
If my lifestyle and diet weren't so clean, I probably wouldn't of taken the risk.
But for my next blast I'm gonna drop the deca and run test at 400, mast at 400 and tren at 300. Maybe add some winny at the end.
It will be my summer blast and I'm just trying to look as good as possible without my shirt on πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
lol im trying to look the same haha. I just dont run tren because of all of the sides and im not competing on stage. so i just stick with the easier stuff. I may try tren again later on.

Gainz.

lol im trying to look the same haha. I just dont run tren because of all of the sides and im not competing on stage. so i just stick with the easier stuff. I may try tren again later on.

I ran mast and tren together because everything I read said most of the nasty sides of tren can be fixed by running max at equal or higher mg.
Like the mood swings, delusions, paranoia. granted the acne and balding is a risk with everything.
But the scary sides can be fixed by mixing tren with mast.
I've had 0 issues except my libido is through the fucking roof!

bobby ricky

I read all the time with people getting bad sides on short esters but feel great on the E ester.
The rapid release of hormones fucks with a lot of people.
This is how tren gets a bad name.
Personally I like stable levels that E has.
What ester of tren do you like. My supplier sent me 2 bottles of tren e by mistake and told me to keep them as a gift πŸ˜‚. And they told me they are shipping out the test e immediately πŸ‘.
I’ve never done tren in my life.

Gainz.

What ester of tren do you like. My supplier sent me 2 bottles of tren e by mistake and told me to keep them as a gift πŸ˜‚. And they told me they are shipping out the test e immediately πŸ‘.

Well if you were ever looking for a sign to start....
Now you just NEED 2 vials of mast(I know I've talked about how important it is to run mast and tren together so you don't get those nasty sides). You can either do 600mg of test, 300mg tren and 300mg of mast for 14 weeks or
600mg test, 400mg tren and 400mg of mast for 10 weeks. Either way You're going to fall in love!
I'm glad the source is sending out the right stuff. Definitely a source I would stand behind. Especially after getting $200 in free gifts πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I'm so excited for you, hopefully your next blast is around the same time as mine. We'll be running almost identical blasts... my test will just be a little lower 400-500mg.
But either way we can find some others and all blast tren (and mast) together... see how fucking crazy this forum can get πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

I might also start a little collection... get $10 from every member... "a just in case @bobby ricky needs to get bailed out fund"

Your honor... this asshole named GainzBandit pressured me into taking the tren... plus I repeatedly told that silverback gorilla to stop starring at me... I had no choice but too snap its neck!

Either way it's a win win... you're either going to put on massive size and transform your physique.... or make one hell of a headline in the world wide news.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Aussie

TrenE is best. Two bottles is a perfect cycle. After last pun you feel it for another 4 weeks Keep going hard for 16 weeks from first pin and eat lots

Gainz.

TrenE is best. Two bottles is a perfect cycle. After last pun you feel it for another 4 weeks Keep going hard for 16 weeks from first pin and eat lots

I was curious about how long after my last pin the tren and mast would last.
I got around 14 days from my last pin of test.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse...but I actually think I was too mean (maybe...idk) to that 24-7 guy... I just went in on him. I went back and read it again... I might get banned or blocked for a bit.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ If I do... hit up @JesseTX he has my phone number.
I'd definitely like too stay in contact with some of you guys.
But we'll see... if he fucking try's to get me banned...
(Ahh who am I kidding, I'll just be back under a different name πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
That mother fucker had me hot... I went full Gator 🐊 on his ass

Aussie

I don't mean to beat a dead horse...but I actually think I was too mean (maybe...idk) to that 24-7 guy... I just went in on him. I went back and read it again... I might get banned or blocked for a bit.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ If I do... hit up @JesseTX he has my phone number.
You are just saying what’s true. The dumb cunt @24-7.is needs to eat a dick 🀣🀣🀣

JesseTX

You kind of did, and in a less than ideal manner...mostly just the uncle part....but i suppose there are worse things than being an uncle fucker....yes??