Any advice on using anavar and Primo during PCT

travalinman012

I am getting ready for my PCT have anastozle,nolva,HCG,just wondered if anyone out there had tried it or now someone that has 

Dolf

Welcome travalinman...you should make an intro first, so the community can give you a proper welcome and get to know you. There's lots of great members here and tons of knowledge so your question will get answered.

SenseiMiagi

IMO if you are using anavar and primo, you are not PCT'ing, but bridging/cycling.  Anavar will shut you down, not sure about primo.  Do a proper PCT is my thought.

Bash

I agree.  I'm pretty sure primo will shut u down too. I've heard of Proviron used for Pct..  Any thoughts on this? 

Outlawthing

I'm pretty sure we went through the primo thing a while back in ask and discuss  people don't seem to think the mild steroids  like primo or anavar shit down hpta  down when in fact it does  if it don't then why pct 

SenseiMiagi

Everything I have read suggests Proviron shuts you down as well.  I have no bloodwork to prove, but theres plenty of documents that suggest it does.  When in doubt.....stick with the tried and true.  Nolvadex, Clomid, Hcg (at right time)

Uglpharma

X2 with Mr. Miagi, You are correct Anavar and Primobolan will both shut down your natural production of natural Testosterone, Any AAS will for that matter, some wont as bad as others but they all do. If doing a PCT you should stick with Clomid, Nolva etc. We would all like to see your INTRO though, 

Uglpharma

I have heard of people using Proviron during PCT, A low dose wont really shut you down but its not gonna help you recover either, Since it is still a AAS ( a mild one but still an AAS), It would be best suited as a bridge to your next cycle, I wouldnt recommend for PCT IMO

Uglpharma

Yes sir, a AAS is an AAS no matter how mild, Maybe it wont shut you down hard or hardly at all but it sure the heck wont help your natural system recover.

Apex Peptides

Dolf is exactly right.

Hey OP, no offense...your question, and PCT protocol certainly suggests that you could use some assistance.  You should hang around here, read, ask questions and learn. There's a bunch of guys here that will get you up to speed.  If you'd like to start, perhaps you can tell us a few things:

Age, cycle experience, your COMPLETE cycle AND PCT. If this is your first cycle/PCT, you could be in for one helluva ride.