Any Doctors here?

300aac7

Been using AAS for the past 15 years I can not figure this out. 

last two years I have been getting rapid heart beats immediately after injections.  I am on HRT this does not happen with the Test-C I get from the pharmacy. 

I use low dose of Deca Human Grade Brand *Legit Source* 200mg/per week.  I get rapid heart beats up to 100-120 bpm for two days after injection along with

mild panic attack sympstoms.  Sometimes I switch between masteron, Primobolan (Shering) or EQ all low dose 200-300 mg/weekly.  thats through out the year. 

Love the masteron I do not think anything match the combo of Test, Tren and Mast.  This was my Favorite, but thats past Smile

I can not figure this out and this is fucking my goals.  Anyone expreince this kind of a feeling before?

is not anxiety, is not placebo or any other stuff I use to cruise on 1.5 to 2 grams of test back in my days now I am just trying to maintain what I have and stay in shape. 

Making the long story short Why do I get rapid heart rate immediately after injections.  Sometimes my Jaw hurts as well. 

if there are any doctors I would appreciate their input

GOD BLESS

300aac7

thats a good question I believe is cottonseed oil, Gen Shi uses Grapseed oil I think

Not sure what causes this but I am pissed off

Zewi

Depending on what oil is being used, your body might not know how to use it, or your allergic to that oil to some degree Which cause your immune system to increase ASAP because of the foreign substance which will effect heart almost instantly and for a few days, cause the way your body kills an infection is increase heart rate so your temp will rise higher heat kills infection.

IMO take a baby aspirin an hour before you inject also warm it up if your going to stay on the Deca. However, i would get Deca from a diffrent source. 

300aac7

thanks for the advise I was not like this before but here is my Blood work as of 07-15

here is my test as of 07-15-2013

WBC 10.3           Normal Range is 4.0-10.0

RBC 5.68            Normal Range is 4.30-5.90

Hemoglobin 17.7  Normal Range is 13.0-17.0

HCT 53.4            Normal Range is 39.0-51.0

LDL 28

HDL 215

total Cholesterol 255

Non HDL Cholesterol 227

Diet is pretty Clean I was in ketosis for three months and I took this test right during my diet

Dossier31

Anything else different that you can think of? site location change? Needle size? Discharge after pulling out? Just trying to understand all the variables. 

300aac7

I think I figured it out, shoulder to leg is more noticble I feel the substance kickin in in the shoulder right of way vs leg.  Needle size does matter but not in my case. 

My blood pressue was 158/82 today, thats what happened after injection.  as soon as I injected the Deca Sunday night I felt pain in my Jaw and forehead area.  Heart beat started going high to 111 bpm.  I think something not right either too high RBCs and when Deca injected BP went high