Any females???

HGH.to

Let me be clear...
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!
I've been eating ass for 2 decades. Nothing on that list is even kinda scary enough to get me to stop!

I love eating ass so much... I do it with such passion and vigor I almost chipped a tooth on my girls tailbone from trying to shove my tongue in as far as I possibly could!

You could tell me every time I did it, it would take a whole year off my life...
Well then let the fucking countdown begin!

Actually might explain why I had a stomach bug a few weeks ago... but again... I DON'T FUCKING CARE!
its 100000% gonna happen again... tonight in fact 🤣😂🤣
you go Gainz! we're all here to support you. :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

lmfao, hahaha i dont think i could eat ass , sorry bandit but a line i wont cross.

😳...
I don't think I could live without it!
Some guys are more picky... needs to be fresh out the shower... not me... I'll eat it after a 3 mile run!
The extra sweat is like sea salt on a good steak!

Its soft and warm... and if you grab them fresh out the shower theres really no smell or taste... but where's the fucking fun in that?

Gainz.

fucking ass now thats different i do it all the time.
Yeah... of course... but we're hunters... we're supposed to eat what ever we shoot! 😁

Im... a fucking pervert... I never had any kind of hesitation when it comes to anything of a sexual nature.
I'm in... I'm gonna try it...(except for #1 and #2... that's just fucked)
But basically anything else... I've tried it.. and enjoyed it.
But I kinda understand the hesitation...
I had this very conversation with my buddy a few years back. He wanted to try it, but was nervous. He didn't know what it would taste like... didn't want to offend his girl... I'm assuming all the thoughts normal people have.
I told him just try eating her 🐈 from behind. If you don't hate it... then eating her 🍑 isn't gonna be much different.
As long as the chick is clean and showered... there's really not much of a difference.

But again... I'm a fucking weirdo... I can't wait to bury my face in my girls ass...

Imgame

I was dating a young Sri Lankan lady. She was trying to wait for marriage to have sex 🤣🤣🤣
The lies they tell after they have been fucked by more than 5 men.
I told her I wouldn’t fuck her , I was just going to finger her. Next minute I’m licking her ass with her legs around her head. She was moaning and telling me she didn’t like it 🤣🤣🤣
Next minute she tells me yes you can stick toys inside her. Then begs me to make love🤣🤣🤣 hold up miss I don’t love you , I’m only after a fuck you little slut.

Gainz.

I was dating a young Sri Lankan lady. She was trying to wait for marriage to have sex 🤣🤣🤣
The lies they tell after they have been fucked by more than 5 men.
I told her I wouldn’t fuck her , I was just going to finger her. Next minute I’m licking her ass with her legs around her head. She was moaning and telling me she didn’t like it 🤣🤣🤣
Next minute she tells me yes you can stick toys inside her. Then begs me to make love🤣🤣🤣 hold up miss I don’t love you , I’m only after a fuck you little slut.

Oh for sure... if I had a dollar every time I heard "I don't suck dick" or " I've only done it like twice"
Then 20 minutes later had the fucking soul sucked out of my body... like bitch... you didn't just figure this out on the spot!

I will say... one time I thought this chick was just playing shy... like they do. Talking about I've never done anal before... (right)
Well... then why the fuck did you bring it up?

Well... as it turns out... she really hasn't... that poor girl... I still feel bad for that one! She wasn't ready... she just wasn't fucking ready
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣