Any one hit a nerve inj. in thigh?

Skillsaw

Any one hit a nerve injecting into thigh. Been doing this a while never had this before four days difficult to put weight on the leg pretty much hobbled right now. No swelling, no discoloration, no fever. Any advice

HGH.to

are you sure you hit a never since you only can't put weight on it? maybe it's something else? It happened to me but it usually goes back to normal in a few days

Skillsaw

No I’m not sure that I hit a nerve I’m just guessing kind of throwing it out to see if anybody else has had a similar situation and any remedies that I might be able to use to expedite the healing

Twizted

You will absolutely know it when you hit a nerve, the second the needle bits the nerve your muscle will involuntarily contract. I've had it happen most frequently in thigh pins.

Never had any lasting pain from it though. Usually just a quick muscle contraction then I'll readjust the needle and push er in.

dohcsvt

Any one hit a nerve injecting into thigh. Been doing this a while never had this before four days difficult to put weight on the leg pretty much hobbled right now. No swelling, no discoloration, no fever. Any advice
Did you ever find out if it was a nerve? I think I hit one on Wednesdays pinning. A brief moment of intense pain. Finished the injection and all was well until Friday. Now I have pain in the thigh, but it’s not so intense that I cannot work out.

unclem

thats the problem w/thigh injections there r alot of nerves in thigh .be careful fellas.

unclem

take some motrin, your ok u hit a nerve. i used to shoot therebut when i hit a nerve i said fuck this.

unclem

no, just give it time i just hit a nerve i got all kinds swelling. youll be ok with time.