Anybody ever used any of these suppliers?

newuserabcd

Has anybody ever used CENSORED or know of it or whether it's a scam site or not?

Also has anybody ever used CENSORED?

Last edited by a moderator:

seymour

Has anybody ever used CENSORED or know of it or whether it's a scam site or not?

Also has anybody ever used CENSORED?
Check the top source reviews my man.

I've used two of them with good success and satisfaction.

Certain individual you might see posting a lot if you're willing to look might have a pretty good recommendation when it comes to the two options you question.

Just take time to see the reviews and maybe do some looking as to active and knowledgeable posters.

newuserabcd

Thanks, I'll have a look round.

The latter is come across from this website, but the former I can't decide if I've been ripped off or not but not enough time has passed to make the judgement yet.
Just paranoid as my original supplier stopped shipping to the UK, then the next supplier was a rip off site and next one was fakes so a bit of a bad luck streak :/

suppsforlife

First off, it is against this forum rules to talk about sources, so I don't want to break them. But I just saw my source being mentioned so I couldn't walk by.
If you placed an order on our website - be sure you won't be scammed. Open a ticket through the website if you have questions. If you haven't - be sure you would love it if you tried. Can't say anything else more publicly, again, because of this forum's rules that I don't want to break.

Fullerp

I used CENSORED a couple of months ago. At first, they were very friendly and listened to my problem. I gave him recommendations from the doctor. They found the perfect doping for me. I bought it, and everything was fine, even the first results appeared. But after, I got a really bad rash. I went to them with this problem and demanded a refund. They ignored me. After that, I stopped cooperating with them.

Twizted

You asked for a refund over a rash? Rashes can literally be from any number of things, heat, food, environment, medications. It's hard to say for sure the gear caused it so I can see why your refund request was denied honestly. No hate bro, just honesty.

suppsforlife

we don't ignore anybody, please do not spread lies.
anyway, are you talking about our source? because it seems everyone talks about ".ts"?

bobby ricky

I used CENSORED a couple of months ago. At first, they were very friendly and listened to my problem. I gave him recommendations from the doctor. They found the perfect doping for me. I bought it, and everything was fine, even the first results appeared. But after, I got a really bad rash. I went to them with this problem and demanded a refund. They ignored me. After that, I stopped cooperating with them. Now I'm using this doping CENSORED I am still using these guys' services, and I feel great. The muscle growth is stable. There are no side effects. And the results are already significant. My advice is always to read the composition of this kind of preparation. Most of these drugs have many different contraindications and side effects.
You don’t listen do you? You are not supposed to discuss suppliers. Pay attention to the rules brother. I bet they did their best to make u happy but u can’t satisfy everyone.

newuserabcd

Sorry for the delay in replying, I did read the replies but never got round to responding.

To the above poster, this wasn't a subtle way of promoting company b by bashing company a.

I won't mention again the name of the suppliers initially mentioned, but if anybody can remember who they was I wouldn't recommend the second one, I did eventually receive product, but after 2 weeks, saw and felt no change, no side effects, nothing so they are probably fake.

I also received product from the company a, who are on the forum, and this time bought a cheap roidtest, the results are not 100% as of the two vials I smashed one by accident, but the second vial did turn red which according to the website vial a and vial b both red indicated dianabol.
Combined with the fact after a few days experienced some bloat and cramp which I read is something others experienced on it, I'd say they are genuine.

Thanks all for responding to the initial post

Superiorg

I agree. Rood test are very inaccurate, especially when testing tablets. Here’s why. The tablet is made up of active ingredient, such as anavar, dbol, ect. And your binders and whatever else they use, so, when you take off your sliver of tablet to test, you might just be getting binders and fillers which will give a false reading. Pills are made up of very little active ingredient compared to the binders and fillers They use to make up the whole pill. Don’t waste your money on those you’ll be disappointed every time even if it’s from a legit lab

newuserabcd

Oh really!
Didn't know that.

I'll just have to take them for a couple of weeks and see what happens. Hopefully they are legit, it's like the forth place I've bought from and either been ripped off or got what turned out to be fakes.

suppsforlife

Agree with other members saying roidtest isn't accurate. There are A LOT of reviews indicating roidtest showed a false result of a compound despite it being legit. How do people know its legit? they've been using it for years and continue using it with great results.
newuserabcd - hopefully you'll find the place that suits you up.

Papa.Smurf0311

yea roid tests suck ass. they will detect a hormone and say its a positive but since most AAS's are altered forms of testosterone, it is probably just picking it up as testosterone even though you are testing for something else like, primo, or masteron. so yorue sitting there thinking you have legit gear because your roid test said so but what really happened is your roid test just thought it was plain testosterone. its so stupid. I hate those roid test things. HOWEVER, I was wondering if there is anyone that you could take your gear to that can actually test it in a lab. like someone you know and trust that goes to school or has a job in a lab like that. and they can just take a sample from you and test in in a lab all the way down to the smallest molecular level. Im not sure. Just curious really.

Superiorg

There is a company called Jano that does testing. You can find them on

CENSORED

these guys are legit and everything is discreet.

bobby ricky

Agree with other members saying roidtest isn't accurate. There are A LOT of reviews indicating roidtest showed a false result of a compound despite it being legit. How do people know its legit? they've been using it for years and continue using it with great results.
newuserabcd - hopefully you'll find the place that suits you up.
I only buy from avatars here and it’s the real shit. Keep up the good work 👍👍👍