anybody got?

unclem

does anybody got a few weights sand or steel with barbells & dumbells for sale cheap, thnx get ahold of unclem.

bobby ricky

thank you aussie but i bought a 110lb set at walmart but thanks.
Remember when the covid bullshit happened and they closed all the gyms. Weights went through the roof on OfferUp and shit like that.
Shut everything down and inject this in your arm.
All the sheep followed to the slaughter house.
Don’t workout wear a mask and put this in your arm. If they were giving out free testosterone I would have complied 😂😂😂

I have 200+ kg of steal plates I don’t use. But shipping would be expensive 🤣🤣🤣
Hi Aussie I would like to wish you A Happy New Year . I am new to this site and I need an urgent help from the expert. Can you please tell me which one is the best website to order gear for Australia. Is there any reliable company or website which is delivering gear without getting scammed. Please share your experience and direct me to the right path. Thanks and regards.

unclem

Hi Aussie I would like to wish you A Happy New Year . I am new to this site and I need an urgent help from the expert. Can you please tell me which one is the best website to order gear for Australia. Is there any reliable company or website which is delivering gear without getting scammed. Please share your experience and direct me to the right path. Thanks and regards.
he should be on here soon.