anybody running just sustanon 250

lucas mc caine

i was wondering if anybody was using only sustanon ,i always read of people on test e,cyp, ext ,any reason i should know about ,thanks guys

N

noveskeelite

I would imagine its because of more stable blood levels. Sustanon kinda has you all over the place. I have friends in real life tho who use sustanon and regularly and love it.

Standingup

You can use Sustanon if you dose it right.  The problem most people have is they treat it like a long ester, with once or twice weekly injections. I tried that and by every friday I was getting angry. Switched to 3 days a week and violla ! Problem solved.

N

noveskeelite

Yeah if you use it more frequent injections are needed like standingup said. Theres nothing wrong with it tho just most people don't like to poke theirself anymore than they have to. Which is why vast majority of people you read about use Test E.

RR

I will be running Sus300 only here shortly. The short ester requires a more frequent pin, but I don't mind pinning at all. Pin Everyday, use a pre WO..

That pin has become a very near and dear friend of mine. 

lucas mc caine

wow i was pinning just mondays and thursdays ,but although i kind of didn't feel nothing different I'm going to try 3xwk  on this coming wk ,ill post changes ,looking forward to it ,thnx guys,btw RR hit it on the head ,that was going to be my next question about pre WO ,any difference ,like mood swings ,depression ? thnx again

RR

lucas mc caine said:
</p>
<p>wow i was pinning just mondays and thursdays ,but although i kind of didn't feel nothing different I'm going to try 3xwk  on this coming wk ,ill post changes ,looking forward to it ,thnx guys,btw RR hit it on the head ,that was going to be my next question about pre WO ,any difference ,like mood swings ,depression ? thnx again</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Hey Lucus, noticed a lot of pharmas are coming out with pre workouts containing of  a test base. a lil tren. So, decided to mix my own since I have this stuff on hand. TNE. 50, .50 Tren A and just for good measure threw in some Primo Ace and it works very, very well!</p>
<p>No mood swings, and you don't get a rush like an N.O. or caffeine, but the test no ester is fast acting, you'll just feel like a king in the gym and notice your workload is easier.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

N

noveskeelite

I use TNE sometimes before really heavy days where I might go for PR's usually the night before since I lift in morning. Instantly has me in mood to work out. Actually makes it hard to sleep at night because my dicks hard and im so eager to move heavy weight. lol