Anybody with knee injuries?

N

noveskeelite

Probably your best bet just to do as your doctor says. Upper body only is what id imagine. Nobody here is qualified to give you medical advice. Listen to your doctor.

jonathan

Ive had my acl (anterior cruciate ligament) repaired as was ruptured, required 4 ops and was never the same,this was 15 years ago mind,i was told its all in my head when returning back to sport as i never pushed it just in case,i was sprinting and playing football at the time,was also told never to do leg extensions ,but that was me everyone is different and a good physio is worth their weight in gold i would listen to their advice and see where you go from there,i no longer sprint weight train and bodyboard it still aches at times but you live with it.

Psilentchild

I'm not looking for any medical advice. I ignored Dr's orders berfore and just made things worst. It resulted in 3 months off work.I was just wondering if anybody else can't do legs like me.

jonathan

Whats wrong with your knee.i think everyone knows when they have done something really bad injury wise ,and have to seek help ,im not understanding what your asking,to me you have two options ,either get pro help or stop training legs before you really damage something,im sure there people who dont train legs ,but id get it sorted so you can.

N

noveskeelite

he said he needs surgery. I told him to have the surgery and follow his doctors advice. training legs after surgery and rehab is definitely possible.

Psilentchild

Some how my tibia got twisted at 45 degree angle.If you want to look it up its called external tibial torsion. I have already had 2 knee surgeries. One Dr wants to replace the knee, but he says I'm too young to have it done. It hurts 24/7. I can't squat with out weight nor can I get on my knees without causing pain. Like I stated before I have learned the hard way already by not following Dr orders. I'm not seeking any medical advice I'm just trying to see who all can't do a leg workout like me. For a while I had given up on working out because I couldn't do a total body work out, but something made me say screw it and get back in there. Like I said I'm just asking who is in the boat with me.

Psilentchild

Just a story: I had to get these very expensive Hyalgan injections. With insurance they were $500 each. I needed 5. With insurance I paid $250. I was told no high impact exercises. Well I decided to play football. The very 1st play......pop meniscus gone. After the surgery is when the PT notice my leg was twisted.

AntonioByzov14

I have Osgood schlatters that has carried on to as an adult. Basically calcium is building up where cartilage in my knee is and it's painful. I'll definitely need surgery, it's forced me to go back to school and educate myself leaving construction behind. Leg days usually has me in a lot of pain for about three days on average but I just push through it.

ImmMax

i havent been able to work out one leg for about 2 months now. sports injury in the left knee from jumping. torn meniscus, inner and outer quad was torn (which appears to have healed). some patella tracking issues too at the moment. i dont do surgeries