Anyone ever get shingles post cycle?

Bl00dpig

I have been cruising on 100w test post cycle and developed shingles about one month after my blast. Google is telling me that it could be the cycle that caused them.
Looks like proactively taking an antiviral could prevent this but I'll see what happens after next blast.

So any others out there share this experience?

HGH.to

maybe it's not related to steroids at all? I mean, people can get shingles without the use of roids

Bl00dpig

maybe it's not related to steroids at all? I mean, people can get shingles without the use of roids
Yeah there is no definitive cause, just some evidence that roids can do this. It seems it is extremely uncommon. I found one case study where some poor guy got it after every cycle. Guess I'll find out after my next cycle.

euroids.ws

I found a short explanation about it. He says, "Shingles is caused by the Varicella zoster virus, which causes chickenpox. Almost any individual who has had chickenpox before can get shingles. However, not everyone who has chickenpox develops shingles. After chickenpox has healed, the virus may settle in the nervous system and lie dormant for years.
Could this be the reason?
I haven't heard anything about Shingles in my cycles or around me.

euroids.ws

I also found this article ''The main reason for the reoccurrence of shingles has not been fully revealed yet. In particular, various conditions that affect the immunity of the person are considered as one of the most important factors in the recurrence of shingles. In individuals receiving chemotherapy and radiation (radiation) therapy within the treatment planning of cancer disease, body defense is adversely affected and shingles may occur. Individuals with AIDS due to HIV virus, people who have undergone organ transplantation and use immunosuppressive drugs to prevent rejection, and people who use high-dose corticosteroid drugs are in the group where the immune system is adversely affected.

In otherwise healthy people, it is usually limited to a certain location and less painful, while the disease progresses more severely in elderly patients and people with suppressed immune systems.''
Thanks.

Bl00dpig

Thanks for all that. I already googled it to death, I now know more about shingles than I will ever need to.
What I was asking was if anyone else had gotten it after a cycle. There is a documented case study on a guy who did get it after his cycles and I dug up a few old posts on random forums that others had it happen to them as well. It seems to be really rare and tbh it won't stop me from doing it again, even if it happens again. I mainly was wondering how rare it is and by my lack of responses I'm guessing it's extremely uncommon. *shrug*

euroids.ws

Thanks for all that. I already googled it to death, I now know more about shingles than I will ever need to.
What I was asking was if anyone else had gotten it after a cycle. There is a documented case study on a guy who did get it after his cycles and I dug up a few old posts on random forums that others had it happen to them as well. It seems to be really rare and tbh it won't stop me from doing it again, even if it happens again. I mainly was wondering how rare it is and by my lack of responses I'm guessing it's extremely uncommon. *shrug*
lofty google :) *shrug*