anyone gets ill while on Deca???

borsuczek

I might be well mistaking... After my shoot of deca last Thursday I got really ill( on Fri night). Now seem I been left with kind of flu sort of infection that makes me really miserable! Past few days I couldn't eat and couldn't sleep as in so much pain. Especially my nose blocked headaches and overall full body aches. 

I'm not saying I got contaminated vial or anything. I read quite a lot of people get really ill on deca what I don't understand as it should help the immunity??

Anyhow I administered myself antibiotics and feel a lil better but can't get out of bed for sure. 

Please guys help me out here!!! Is this just my body temporary reaction to deca? I haven't get ill on any oral before. 

P,S 

I gaven myself shoot today. If I'm worse tomorrow I shall assume it's that deca.

llcooljames

I would put money on that you have a cold, flu or virus. I think you can rest assured that it won't be the Deca ;) 

The symptoms that you have listed I have felt on Deca but all of them are very managable and would not give you cause for concern.

Rest, drink and eat and I'm sure you will be good to go shortly. 

Get well soon.

borsuczek

I thought my body cannot deal with something that's in deca... perhaps. Just been ill 4 days now and feel kind of ...slim. hate it!

siegmund

That's a tough one to answer ,,I read a lot of threads where plp got so sick they couldn't get out of bed ,,, I also read threads where a few pulp running the same brand got sick ,,(which meant some thing wrong with the batch)  then you have to ask your self how many plp  are on these sites and catch a flu or virus when starting a cyc ... So after your next shot if symptoms worsen ,, I would DC  cyc (if it were me). Also you may be sensitive to DECA and its your body's way of trying to reject it ,!  That's why npp is highly recommended for women  in case sides kick in ,,, you get out of your system quickly you say you did your shot today ?? See how you feel ,,,and like I said if it worsened  I'd DC ,,, I'm not playing a soldier with my health I'd just regroup and come out stronger next time ,,,, ( at least I'd no there's a next time ).  This is something borsu you gonna have to call .. Let us no how your feeling, hope you feel better

milkin

I to agree with 'LL since deca symptoms are not those of test flu. Due to its long half life, you would not get sick right away after injecting unless it's dirty gear in which you would show signs of infection or abscess. Red swelling and burning @ injection site followed by fever would be some o the signs associated with infection. Especially with congestion, it is highly unlikely that your current issue is associated with the gear. Antibotics fight infection and require a "Term dosage" which is usually 10 days. I would hold off on taking them and if symptoms get worse, fo see doc. Good luck, keep us posted, and get well borzey girl.

borsuczek

I was thinking contaminated gear but no injection site very clean. No pain whatsoever, no lump no bruise etc. Absolutely no pain anywhere near injection! It just I hardly get ill and if I do it holds for3 days at most. Now I put so much effort to get well and nothing is working! So far I feel exactly same as yesterday in spite the second injection...

llcooljames

As you have concerns hold of using anything (gear, steriods) until you are well again and then at least you will be starting again healthy. I personally believe that it is just coincidence that you injected and then felt unwell however we are not doctors and if you continue to feel unwell for another day with out being able to continue with the day to day basics I would take a visit to the doctors as you may have just picked up a bug, virus, illness which may need a some treatment to speed the get well process up.

Hope you get well soon and try not to worry, I don't think you did this to yourself.

borsuczek

I had left from while ago... Once I took it at least my body stopt aching so much but still unwell big time. Believe me guys or not but in country where I residence just now they have a ",wonderful" pill that is prescribed for EVERY problem and it's called paracetamol. These docs are idiots. Last year I was ill on winter time to and was so hard to get to emergency in hospital as I wasn't well and was told to take paracetamol!!! But I had antibiotics from my country and I got well quickly.

This time unfortunately I only had few tabs so I try to divide but on last pill today unfortunately.  I know it's best if you body deal with invaders itself but sometimes is not able to . But here they seem to not understand therefore I'm not going to making miles to emergency or even Gp just to be told take a paracetamol.

siegmund

EmbarassedEmbarassed

Sorry to here that borsuz, chances are you picked up a flu or some kind of bug ,, and I think it hit you when you started cyc and we automaticly think gear no what I mean??? And the same holds true for all the posts I read ,, there's 1000's of us starting cyc 's everyday and were on sites and out of them 1000's how catch a bug at start of cyc ???? So id agree with  ll and say u got the bug ,,, I take it your no better ??

borsuczek

I though you know it's just irritates me so much I m put off from lifting , eating big and sleeping well. Haven't been ill like this since I was a kid! Like 20 years back therefore I thought maybe deca has some allergens. But yea you right, it's just an infection. 

borsuczek

I bet you have better things to do rather than listening to my moans. I 'll only worry if I'm still ill after the weekend. For now I just stay in bed.

Thank you for responding:)

siegmund

Not really glad your here I'm a self employed mason and just sitting here anyway  cant pour concrete in winter so,, I'm glad to have the company

siegmund

Smile

Also if your anything like me I really don't like time off.  I get it in to much and our body heals and grows when we rest ,, so don't look at this as a loss ,,even tho your sick your body is still recovering ,, so look at it like you getting well earned down time

anabolic-city

get well soon there is nothing worse than being ill when all you wanna do is train hard!

is injection site ok? no swelling or itching? i know you are doing sub-q sometimes these can itch as it is literally sat under your skin! so not always an infection!

let us all know you are ok!

borsuczek

No abscess , no itching, nothing anywhere near injection site. No pain there at all. Just as guys said bad luck, nasty nasty bug. I just usually don't get ill,well except when I got Lyme disease and been sick for over a year! !! (But it was 2009). So this time is the worse since2009 this is why I'm so surprised as I usually get over infection in couple days. But need to go to shopget tones of lemons. 

J

josewales40

some people can get away without caber at 400mg/week of deca but over that caber is qa must also you need to up your carbs and drink a ton of water on deca - you didnt mention if you are running test with it