Anyone have experience with NAD+

Cinque

Hello all.
Though I don't think it is technically a steroid, the online health service I use where I get my TRT steroids has a new drug that they offer that is called "NAD+" or Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide.

The website describes it thusly:

NAD+ is the universal energy carrier in cells and is essential to life. Levels decline with age, stress, and disease. Supplementing with NAD+ may increase lifespan, improve energy levels, help with weight loss, and improve brain function.

It say one of the benefits is:

• Boost strength and physical performance
  • Help with weight loss

From the bit of research I have done I understand that there is NAD (which is an over the counter supplement) and NAD+ which is prescription and an injection. (I guess there is some question as to whether pills work as the "bioavailability" is not good when taken orally.)

I am currently on Dr. prescribed Testosterone and Anastrozole. (absolutely fantastic btw for anyone who is on the fence about doing TRT)

My question, does anyone have any experience with NAD+ ? did you like it and feel that it benefits you in the way described above? is it worth it to talk to my tele doctor about it?

Would love comments from anyone who has taken it or more broadly with anyone who has an opinion or has read about it.

Thanks in advance.

HGH.to

TBH it's the very first time I hear of a product being OTC in one way of administration and prescription as another... as long as it's the same active substance, it should work the same...
as for your question... no, do not have any experience with it, sorry

Cinque

Thank you for your reply.
The OTC oral versus the prescription shot. . honestly I am not completely sure that is right. That is what I thought I picked up upon a few google searches, but I could be wrong.
For sure with my home health provider you need a prescription, and it appears that you can buy supplement pills on line, but I guess I am also not positive they are exactly the same thing. The injection is called NAD+ and the oral supplement is called NAD. so, perhaps they are actually different.
I will keep digging around, than you for your reply.