anyone order your protein powder online

AntonioByzov14

Hey folks wondering if anyone orders their protein online or where they order it from, or do you just go down to your local nutrition store, just wondering as I figured I might start ordering.

SemperFi

One of our very best resources for all things supplements is Amazon with a prime membership.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

I get my protein from the grocery store in the form of chicken, turkey, beef, eggs, and nuts. 

strong

X2.... I get my protein from my food. Chk, turkey, beef, eggs, nuts and cottage cheese. I do keep cans of low salt tuna for quick meals when super busy. Pop open the can and throw Franks on it and down it. I don't recommend canned food ever but Tuna works..

I do like a casein shake at night about 9:30.... Just the powder and spring water...

dixona1986

I order a lot of stuff online, and Amazing is the way to go. Just make sure to check out the reviews, and research the product a little bit to make sure you're getting a high quality product instead of some random powder from China. 

Myprotien.com hands down. Great quality. They run specials all the time and have a zillion flavors. Shipping tends to be free on orders over $75 or so.

blastthru23

I'll check them out for sure. Hope the do bulk flavorless whey isolate. Been using mysupplementstore.com for a few months or so.

gearshack

choc whey isolate from bulk powders

used in homemade shakes 3x a day with egg whites

don't tend to use many OTC supps just real food digests much better

Clint Gymrat

Though I too try to get my protein from real food I do have to have a shake every so often. I get my protein from Myprotein as they have been tested through Labdoor with decent results. However, whichever brand you all buy I’d suggest checking a website out called FitnessDealNews. Companies put their sales on that site. I usually get the MyProtein Isolate in a 10lb bag for $72 shipped. That site also has tons of sales on other brands of protein along with supplements, gym clothes, shoes, workout gear, etc... The only thing I haven’t found on sale their is Tren and hookers but I’m hoping that changes soon.