Anyone use 30g to pin?

Gainz.

So I started like everyone else using 23g 1.5inch to draw and pin. I couldn't stand how long it took to draw, so I bought some 20g pins to draw. Made life so much easier.
I'm currently using 25g .5" pins to do the actual pinning. (I have very little body fat, so the 1/2" is fine)
I was looking online because I need some 3ml barrels for my next blast. My 2ml ones I have now just won't cut it.
I'll be running 2ml of 250mg test, 2ml of 200mg mast and 2ml of 200mg tren every week. So... (for those I have to explain too) 1ml of each on Monday and 1ml of each on Thursday. For a total of 6ml per week.

Anyway... I figured I could make life even easier and get some 27g .5" pins.
Then I seen 30g...
Has anyone ran pins this small with success?
I understand how long it will take to pin, that's fine. But I don't want to run into clogging issues.

Thanks in advance you lunatics!

bobby ricky

So I started like everyone else using 23g 1.5inch to draw and pin. I couldn't stand how long it took to draw, so I bought some 20g pins to draw. Made life so much easier.
I'm currently using 25g .5" pins to do the actual pinning. (I have very little body fat, so the 1/2" is fine)
I was looking online because I need some 3ml barrels for my next blast. My 2ml ones I have now just won't cut it.
I'll be running 2ml of 250mg test, 2ml of 200mg mast and 2ml of 200mg tren every week. So... (for those I have to explain too) 1ml of each on Monday and 1ml of each on Thursday. For a total of 6ml per week.

Then I seen 30g...
I understand how long it will take to pin, that's fine. But I don't want to run into clogging issues.

I feel you on the 3 ml barrels. I look at my old 1 ml barrels and laugh 😂😂😂

Gainz.

I feel you on the 3 ml barrels. I look at my old 1 ml barrels and laugh 😂😂😂

Yeah I have a bunch of 1ml barrels, but I use those for my trt. Only running .25ml per shot... so they work out fine. I'm actually wondering if 30g would work for my trt. I'll be pinning that the most, And my test definitely seems to be the thinnest oil I have.
But my 2ml barrels are just cutting the mustard so to speak.
Hell... I might just end up getting some 4 or 5ml instead of the 3s. So I'm not always cutting it so close

Aussie

I use 30g to draw and inject with castor oil. I can’t even drink my coffee before my syringe is full so I’m happy.
I take the glass syringe my testosterone is in and inject it into a sterile vial. Then I stay from it with a 30g 8mm 0.5ml insulin syringe. Seen other people doing this so I tried it and it’s good. Shallow IM injection and my free testosterone is higher than it was with SubQ

suppsforlife

@GainzBandit just a word of caution - injecting more ml at once still increase the chances of PIP.
As for 30 gauge for injection, never did them. 25-27 work just fine. Even the 23 were doing fine, but haven't used them for a while now

Gainz.

@GainzBandit just a word of caution - injecting more ml at once still increase the chances of PIP.
As for 30 gauge for injection, never did them. 25-27 work just fine. Even the 23 were doing fine, but haven't used them for a while now

Yeah I'm definitely not looking forward to the 3ml at once... but I still don't think it will be as bad as that hp mass mix.
That shit was brutal!

bobby ricky

I’m injecting 2 1/2 ml twice per week 👍no pip so far with my compounds. Might go to three on last 6 weeks.

cloutz88

Then I seen 30g...

I never ran smaller then a 25 gauge, I've tried once and ran into problems. I don't think it's possible to get it out of a 30 gauge, let me know how that works. Wow u run alot, I better start so I can keep up to the young ones

Aussie

Yeah I'm definitely not looking forward to the 3ml at once... but I still don't think it will be as bad as that hp mass mix.
That shit was brutal!
Don’t use blends. Use straight compounds and 3ml at a time is fine. Done it a few times because I was taking a lot of tren and test. You just have to take your time pushing

Gainz.

A lot of pip comes from injecting to fast. Take your time , it’s not a sprint.

But blends are so cheap! 🤣😂
But I won't be using another blend for a while.
My next blast will be 3 separate compounds.... mixed in 1 barrel

Aussie

But blends are so cheap! 🤣😂
But I won't be using another blend for a while.
My next blast will be 3 separate compounds.... mixed in 1 barrel
Buying 10 vials at a time is cheaper because you won’t be getting Pip and you get a great discounted.
When a compound sells for $80 to $100 normally but you can get 10 mixed compound for $500 why would you buy blends and risk having to use more oil to cut it to stop Pip.
Some people even have to throw it out because the solvent is just too much for them even when cut with sterile oil.

NyangoStar

I use 29g 1/2", I actually think they go into the flesh better than larger gauge needles and there is decent flow. I had tried 28g, but they don't slide in as well though the oil injects faster. I don't think I'd want to try 30g or 31g. The oil flow would take a long time.

rosoo

i use 23 sometimes 24 to pin .. but push in very slow...

i only encounter pip when the test e is 500mg and not 300mg .. there was once the supplier no stock on 300mg then recommended 500mg ... pain as well

Gainz.

i use 23 sometimes 24 to pin .. but push in very slow...

i only encounter pip when the test e is 500mg and not 300mg .. there was once the supplier no stock on 300mg then recommended 500mg ... pain as well
I haven't had pip in forever, but usually high doses cause pip. I had a 700mg per ml solution that made me limp for a few days

rosoo

I haven't had pip in forever, but usually high doses cause pip. I had a 700mg per ml solution that made me limp for a few days
thats good... even 500mg per ml solution make me limp for 1 week... it is like u cant sit and cant sleep properly if you pin in your buttock... lol