Appetite Stimulant

SemperFi

Hey Gang,

Has any one used a supplement to increase appetite? Particularly looking for one that is proven effective though personal use.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Yea... ;)

I was hoping to get something on the nature trail side of things. With GH, IGF-LR3 and short esters this next cycle is going to be a LOT of pinning.... several times a day.

I just cannot seem to get over the 3500-3800 calorie mark without adding carbs that I don't want to use. My age and metabolic make up doesn't make the 5000-6000 calorie diet practical but I would like to be in the 4500 range on a daily basis for the first 8 weeks of the 16 week cycle. It's tough to do EVERY day!

SEMPER FI

swolesam

EQ increases my appetite quite a bit for sure. Maybe you wana throw that in there. Nothing compared to the GHRPs though.

I notice hunger increase on T3 as well, but using T3 for the hunger effect is not such a great idea though.

Dolf

How bout a fat blunt! That always made me hungry ;  ) just joking brotha

How about adding a weight gainer shake like ON's Serious Mass. 2 cups almond milk, some ice cubes, 1/4 cup peanut butter, and one scoop of serious mass comes out to 1125 calories. I prefer getting cals from whole foods, but when you start getting upwards of 4000 to 5000+ cals sometimes you need a little liquid help. 

iTryHarder209

Depending on what kind of carbs your trying to avoid I myself switch it up frequently from day to day and try to stay away from slower digesting carbs towards the end of the day I like to drink a big fruit smoothie with 1 cup of Greek yogurt and 1 cup of liquid egg whites 2 cups of fruit and about 1 cup of passion fruit o so yummy and comes out close to 1000 cals. But like dolf said a little liquid will go a long ways bro because I don't know about u but force feeding myself sometimes gets a little annoying.

SemperFi

The maltodextrin would kill me..... The blunt would definitely make me hungry!

I will flip a coin on this one.

SemperFi

Still looking for ideas in this area if anyone has found something that works for them.

I did find information on plum extract and ginger which seemed interesting and beneficial.

SEMPER FI

M

Mister A

My brother! There are some circumstances Ive found that drive my hunger through the roof. Ive never had a problem hitting 6 meals a day. The 7th can be tough if Im not doing enough of the things Im gonna list. And if I want to get that 8th meal in I have to follow some standard procedures.

First of all, a quick 20-30 minute bout of moderate-high intensity cardio will rev your appetite up big time. I recommend it to hard gainers as well - not 45 or 60 minutes. Just get the heart rate up and keep it there for 10, 15 minutes even. Doing it in a fasted state will rev it up even more.

Eating every 2 hours. By making your meals a little smaller and spreading them out they not only become easier to eat but your metabolism will speed up and keep you hungry throughout the day (you can slow it down considerably by getting 8-10 hours of sleep which will then lead to more gains).

Avoiding fats. Fats will take longer to digest and thus keep you feeling full longer. Eating fats alongside carbs and proteins will slow the digestion rate of the whole meal down. Fats are best for at night when youre going to be slowing down your metabolism anyway. Definitely avoid them pre and post workout or the slowed digestion will hamper your training and your absorption/rate of recovery, respectively.

Train with intensity. It could be tempting to think of your offseason as an offseason for training too. Contrarily, this is your super bowl. 3-5 minute rest periods are for powerlifters and the average gym goer. You can be plenty strong with 90-120 second rest intervals which will enable you to burn more calories and thus increase your appetite.

Slowly make caloric increases. I usually take about 2 weeks to go from eating 5 meals to 6 meals. And then another 2-3 weeks to add the 7th meal. I let my body get used to the new food. You cant go from eating 3200 cals to eating 4500 cals in one week. Not only will you struggle to get it down, but your body will struggle to absorb it all. Itll want to eliminate the extra calories as quickly as possible, which is why Mass Gainer shakes should be introduced gradually. Chug down 1800 cals the first shake and youll go shit out the $4 serving you just drank. The body needs time to adjust to everything.

Focus. When you crack open a tupperware container, be present. Dont watch tv or youtube or answer emails while you eat. Dont try to take part in a conversation. Dont film your Bigger By The Day youtube video. Just eat. Focus on the food and treat it like a hostile enemy. Its war. If you dont eat, you dont grow. If all you had to do to achieve the body of your dreams was eat that fucking meal, would you find the capacity to eat it? What if, by eating that meal, you could ensure the future safety of your entire family? Would you find a way to get it down? Of course you would. If the will to do something exists strongly enough, it will be done. Period.

So I dont use any supplements or herbal remedies. These are just things Ive noticed that play substantial roles in my hunger and my ability to get down food. Last week I pulled a 24 hour shift straight through and I ate 12 meals every 2 hours. Mostly because I believe that if Im awake, I need to be anabolic. I love food, but Im sure if anyone who has trouble getting enough food in applied these principles theyd notice an improvement in their appetite.

Outlawthing

I'm late to party but ghrp 6 makes me a machine  also deca npp for me hungry as a hippo eq not so much tren kills it  t-3  makes me hungry as shit like uncontrollable  Clen kills it 

ramdisck

If you aren't already eating nuts. I'd suggest packing a sack every day. I weigh mine and make sure i eat the whole sack.  800-1200 calories depending on how much i need.  For me it works best in my truck since i drive all day.  It's another way to add 1000 calories without adding a meal.  You don't have to be hungry drop a couple nuts in your mouth.  you can go with unsalted or lightly salted. I get the 50 pound nut sack from nuts.com

swolesam

+1 MisterA. Great advice. One thing i personally started practicing the last week or so is PORTION CONTROL. Small meals every 1 1/2 hours. I literally am just as hungry when im done eating as when i started so eating in 1 1/2 hours is not an issue. Example of meal: 1 can of green cut beans and 1 chicken breast + some olive oil + 1 cube of Greek cheese. BOOM! simple, easy.

M

Mister A

Yeah if you spread the food out like that it wont take more than a couple weeks of consistency to turn you into a hunger monster. Its tough with scheduling and obviously youre going to speed your metabolism up. But im right with you - the hungriest I am all day is immediately after meal 5 or 6. I seem to swallow it whole and then, surprised at its sudden disappearance, Im left distraught in the wake of discovering my next meal isnt until breakfast.

SemperFi

Did a test run of GHRP-6. That will definitely do the trick!

Started eating and my body never told me it was time to stop. Had to force myself to walk away from the plate!

SEMPER FI

Big Nasty

Rich Piana has a product which Im sure you may have seen called real food, its sweet potatoes in powder mix. He does egg whites and sweet potatoes and I swear a half a damn box of cereal as a post work out but states that he doesnt even count that as calories but it has to be loaded. Im not recommending the cereal but myself I would like to try the sweet potatoes and egg whites. Seems like another easy way to get in some good clean calories in liquid form (without the cereal.) Quinoa is another nutrient dense seed that actually has a good amino acid profile and nutrient/calorie /carb dense food. Its pretty good cooked with peppers and onions. Throw in some chicken or beef. Much better choice than rice and chicken IMO.