AR

JdDaniel01

[[{"fid":"33982","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]One more. Old Faithfull.

JdDaniel01

Stacked mags. New bcg. Muzzle Brake. Extended latch charging handle. Rigged for two point sling from SavvySniper.com. Best slings on the market in my opinion.

SemperFi

Vortex Strikefire with Magpul sights.... sweet.

You do know you are supporting Jarhead's buying Magpul accessories, right?! ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Speedy and great with gloves....

https://radianweapons.com/accessories/charging-handles

and nothing better than a Geissele trigger group -

https://geissele.com

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

I only dig certain magpul accessories. I like their backup sights and grips. I love being able to carry extra batteries in my handgrip. Out of the way until you need them. I went with a Blackhawk quadrail. Hate magpul forward grips. Didn't know Jar was a Magpul junkie, lol

SemperFi

Magpul was founded by a Marine, Rich Fitzpatrick, for his original and patented MAGazine PULler. It revolutionized the speed of magazine changes in the day. ;)

Look at the Luth-AR stocks also. Designed by Randy Luth, the former owner and founder of DPMS/Panther Arms.

SEMPER FI

Big Nasty

Sweet. I got to start posting my toy pics. Havent taken the time to get pics yet but will do soon. My 2 AR's are DMPS 5.56, and S & W M/P 10 in .308. Love both of them. I havent tripped out my M/P 10 yet, I just have it cerakote finished and its awaiting scope and several other assessors Im going to add to it.  

JdDaniel01

I just dropped in a Geissele Super dynamic 3-gun flat face trigger and a Lantac enhanced bolt carrier group last week, but I can't upload new pics until the website errors work themselves out. The next and probably last thing I'm gonna do to the AR is an armaspec self-contained dual stage buffer. My AR is so fast it's scary. Close to the rate of fire for one of those b.s. bump stocks and a hundred times more accurate. With the rate of fire so high now, I may replace my current muzzle brake, not really happy with my current one. Probably going with a Lantac Dragon. We'll see I guess..

JdDaniel01

I'm loving the hell out of this SD-3g trigger as well. I should have picked that up a long time ago. may start running them with all future builds..

JdDaniel01

I’ve done quite a bit of work to it since I posted that original pic. When the website gets back on track I will post up another pic. It’s definitely my therapy