Are you in need of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)

blastthru23

Ok, so here goes. A possible formula for a successful TRT cruise:

Test cyp: 200mg/week split in to 2 doses (cyp 250; .40ml = 100mgs, though accounting for ester weight, perhaps .5 maybe more accurate)

HCG: 600mg/week split in to 2 doses

Clomid: 50mgs or slightly less per day or 300-350mg/week (to get 300 it could be 2 days of 25mg, 5 days 50mg)

AI: as needed (aro, or adex) [careful buster! don't crash your e2]

How does this look as a formula?

iTryHarder209

Run it for awhile and get bloods that's the only way you'll know your levels if u can get away with less than that y not it'll only save you money in the long run, you have to remember bro everyone is different and has different responses there's no universal dose only a starting point some have no problems with e2 once they dial in there doses or there LH and FSH aren't that drastically suppressed same as hcg if your labs will b your best doctor . Adex will be your go to test levels will be drastically different then running a blast so the conversion to estrogen will be very minimal don't really ever see you needing aro on trt.

Outlawthing

I do take hcg and clomid but also test as well the hcg and clomid are mainly for fertility right now as soon as wifey is preggo I'm gonna drop clomid and run test and hcg  my hcg is on high side but I'm running out of time on kids and it has made a huge difference with fertility even on. Test injections 

blastthru23

Nice, tryharder, thanks. Yeah, i figured the above was a good launch pad. I've heard that on cruise, test is basically where its supposed to be more or less, e2 and test are basically balanced. I'm looking to run this for 10-12 weeks prior to my next full cycle. I feel i gotta handle on e2 levels while on, so I'll apply that during this cruise.  Hopefully I'll be getting bloods done soon.