Are you over 40´s and looking to get big or even compete being healthy

MONSTRO

Are you over 40´s and looking to get big or even compete being healthy​

We all know that over the 40´s is our body don’t handle easy the orals ( giving acid reflux, indigestion), and also injectables like trenbolone . We need to understand our body with age is like a car with more km´s , everything gets older and not working same way as when we are young. I remember when I was 30´s I can use 100mg dianabol and 100mg anadrol same cycle without any side effect , now if I use this I cant eat, a lot of acid reflux and lethargy. When your body is clean and fresh you can use anything , but now over 40´s you need to be smart to keep growing without this side effects. And the best drugs you can use is:

*Testosterone

*Deca

*Primobolan

*HGH

*Insulin (Humalog)

*Stay away from orals because not only stress a lot your liver but also increases a lot LDL and reduces to one single digit HDL ( good cholesterol) and this is very dangerous .

Example of healthy cycle for Bulking:

Test E or Cyp 500/1000mg week

Deca 250/600mg week

HGH 4/6ius ED

Humalog Insulin 4/8ius pre workout + 4/8ius post workout ( always begin low dosage and also always use carbs inrea workout , like 30 to 50gr dextrose with aminos and 2 to 3gr off salt will be great . (Only workout days)

Example of healthy cycle to cutting / pre contest :

Test E 250mg week

Primobolan 350/700mg week

HGH 2/4ius ED

Be strong bur healthy

Attachments

• 72265145_3129912410383799_8542049782573563904_n.jpg
    72265145_3129912410383799_8542049782573563904_n.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 5
oh wow, i like this topic! i just hit 40 and through my back out on a F-ing leg press a few months ago LMAO WTF?? i didn't even know that was possible!?!? i just got a taste of what getting older feels like and you're right, i gotta be safer and smarter with what I'm doing. I've always been a tren guy with minor sides but i know it'll catch up one day and want to start using healthier stuff. ive never ran primo or hgh, or insulin. do you think these are safer compounds. i'm just starting my research into gh w/ insulin but have always been afraid of it TBH. thoughts??

otfjoey300

GH without insulin can be beneficial but you can still end up going hypo if you aren’t careful with dosing and pay attention to your markers

EMachine

The only thing I would add to that list is primo acetate, and anavar and believe or not, real anadrol, like anapolon…(this o e is just for me…don’t recommend it if
I find there’s a substantial difference between UL anadrol and real anadrol like anapolon (at least for me). My stomach reacts very differently. I only use it for 4 week per year and never more than 25 mg. Unloved the feel of it but it’s not the healthiest. Takes me 2 mo this or so to get my blood values back to normal after using g it.

stomach issues are one of the most common side effects of anabolics as we age. Orals, like monstro mentioned, Should not be used, or used with great care. Omega-3s are vital to reducing these stomach issues.. most bodybuilders, deal with IBS, Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis…which is no fun at all and are life-changing conditions. (Life-long conditions). It totally ruins the quality of your life. Well into my 40’s now, I never use an oral for more than 4 weeks and don’t use more than 25 mg-40 on anavar, anapolon only use 25 mg and primo acetate 50 mg divided in 25 mg twice per day.
I up my omega-3s to 9 per day and follow my liver/kidney protocol, plus 1-2 gallons of water per day, turmeric and Cycle Support from Nutriissa - mega dosed liver and organ support.(around $50 but we’ll worth it).

I also use Purova Immune - 2 caps twice per day. This product is without a doubt the very best stomach pre/probiotic, natural antibiotic for the gut made from eggs. First, saw it on Dave Palumbo, where he interviewed the Doctor who created it (from the University of Wisconsin) and I was dealing with IBS at the time and I’m pretty bad shape… It literally saved me…not joking! After only taking two caps, I felt it working and I have been taking it ever since. If you have gut issues, or want to just want to protect your stomach, give this natural product a try. It changed my life!!!

Even if you’re young - in your 20’s and 30’s limit orals to 4-6 wks max. and don’t take orals with every cycle. Limit its use to 2-3 per year, while considering your dosages.

Now, I only use real pharma products - test Cypionate or Propionate, Deca, Primo. I found a pharmaceutical company that makes real anavar and primo tabs and well as anadrol. I no longer deal with ULs.

Monstro, Fantastic post bro!!! 💪