Arimidex/Aromasin during TRT....

JesseTX

Hello gurus!
I am about a month in to my TRT and was curious about the above mentioned stuff.
I haven't noticed many sides, other than a slight water retention and some extra sweating/"hotness" near my neck and shoulder area-
Maybe a little moodiness at times.
I had a friend who is a trainer and bodybuilder who suggested to me
Dim Complex which I got from Amazon.
So I am wondering if I were to begin taking Arimidex, or if I should, and would one serve me better than the other.
I plan to do another blast in the not too distant future, but for right now I am on a cruise/trt..
Low dose test with low dose deca.

suppsforlife

Don't really understand your question. Arimidex/Aromasin during cycle or during TRT should go if you have high estrogen symptoms. otherwise, why use them?

JesseTX

Don't really understand your question. Arimidex/Aromasin during cycle or during TRT should go if you have high estrogen symptoms. otherwise, why use them?
Mostly the question is why one over the other.
And can Dim Complex keep me in balance with my estrogen?
Also...the symptoms I am experiencing, do they warrant the used of Arimidex/Aromasin??

suppsforlife

Arimidex is cheaper, Aromasin is suicidal (doesn't allow estrogen rebound). people react differently on them. I would recommend aromasin during TRT though.
Also...the symptoms I am experiencing, do they warrant the used of Arimidex/Aromasin??
better check your estrogen first

JesseTX

that the term used for the aromatase inhibitors that permanently bind to aromatase enzymes.
I follow...
So it generally will eliminate estrogenic effects.
Seems to me aromasin is a last resort, but the arimidex seems a more ideal choice if estrogenic effects are more mild to moderate....
Are they both considered as AI's?

suppsforlife

Seems to me aromasin is a last resort,
no, it's actually letrozole. it's the most powerful aromatase inhibitor
but the arimidex seems a more ideal choice if estrogenic effects are more mild to moderate....
yes that's true. arimidex is better when estrogenic side effects are milder. moreover, arimidex is cheaper.
Are they both considered as AI's?
yes. Arimidex (Anastrozole), Femara (Letrozole) and Aromasin (Exemestane) are all AIs (aroamtase inhibitors). all come with their own advantages.
Anastrozole cheaper and great for mild cases, Letrozole most powerful (when nothing else helps), Exemestane is permanently binding to aromatase (better in longer cycles to avoid estrogen rebound).

JesseTX

no, it's actually letrozole. it's the most powerful aromatase inhibitor

yes that's true. arimidex is better when estrogenic side effects are milder. moreover, arimidex is cheaper.

yes. Arimidex (Anastrozole), Femara (Letrozole) and Aromasin (Exemestane) are all AIs (aroamtase inhibitors). all come with their own advantages.
Anastrozole cheaper and great for mild cases, Letrozole most powerful (when nothing else helps), Exemestane is permanently binding to aromatase (better in longer cycles to avoid estrogen rebound).
Thank you for clearing this up for me.
Your knowledge is greatly relieved and appreciated.