Arimidex Help

ballsdeep

I just got some liquid Arimidex to use with my cycle to help with some side effects but I have never used to and need to know how much and how often to use it .

BiggyBill

Why would u get liquid Arimidex? Tablets are way easier to use.
dosages are highly dependent on the cycle type and personal response (some steroids are more aromatizable than others and some people are more prone to get estrogenic side effects).
What steroids u use and what dosages?
usually arimidex is started at 0.5 mg every other day, then you can increase according to how you feel. Usually is increased to 0.5 mg every day and IF needed more, usually maximum dosage needed is 1 mg a day by most.
hope my 2 cents would be helpful.

BiggyBill

0.5 mg every other day should be enough for u. Unless u have high progesterone from tren, in which case u would need nolvadex.
go for arimidex 0.5 mg every other day. If it doesn’t work - switch to nolva

BiggyBill

Well, now if u go for online shopping (which i do recommend as i use it myself and is very convenient) i would recommend switching to tablets as is much easier to administer. At least thats’s what i imagine, bcuz to be honest, i never used liquid myself.
yet i always use online shop and tablets and always happy. Obviously depends on shop u plan on using

admin

Staff member
It's prohibited to advertise and recommend a shop, we have so many good sources that i'm sure you won't be disappointed.

BiggyBill

Exactly as admin mentioned. Recommending sources is against the forum rules. Check the top sources and I’m pretty sure you would have success with them as many of us did. Good luck in finding ur perfect source and perfect cycle. If there’s anything else - just ask!