Arimidex vs Nolvadex in a cycle and Pregnyl as pct?

Hello guy's, I am 25yo and I've decided to do my first cycle with 250mg test-e for the first 6 weeks, then 500mg for 4 week's and last two weeks I'm gonna finish with 250mg. My question is it is wise to use arimidex or nolvadex during a cycle, which one is smarter to use in this situation, and what would be the adequate doses in that case. I also thought it is mby smart to start using pregnyl, as my pct, two weeks after my cycle ends. But I also can't find much about it or the dosage. I could really use some advice. :)

suppsforlife

Hello, both Nolvadex and Arimidex are used during the cycle but a more popular one is Arimidex.
Arimidex is reducing aromatization which is important because testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. By adding arimidex, you control estrogen issues that may appear during the cycle. Nolvadex is used during a cycle to control gynecomastia (but since arimidex reduces estrogen levels, it control gyno too). Difference is that Arimidex helps with all estrogenic issues. Nolvadex only with gyno. Therefore, Nolva is used in some specific cases when gyno is a problem (professionals know when they need Nolva instead of Arimidex).
For you, is better to go for Arimidex.
About PCT - I wouldn't go for Pregnyl but... Nolvadex.
You would start administering Nolva about 40 mg a day for 2 weeks after last Test E dosage. Then continue with Nolva for 2 more weeks at 20 mg a day.
As in terms of Arimidex dosage during the cycle - that's highly individual. you shouldn't use too much or too little. listen to your body as dosages may vary. A good starting point would be 0.5 mg Arimidex every 3 days. but you should increase or decrease based on how your body responds (read online about high and low estrogen symptoms).

EMachine

Hi,
With the type of cycle you used, I wouldn’t use an AÍ (unless absolutely necessary).

I must say that it’s refreshing to see a beginner with a cycle of test only and with the dosages you used. Now you absolutely know what’s like to be on test and how your body reacts to it, without having to wonder what compound worked best for you.(had YouTube’s more than 1 product). Next time around you can add something to the test and make even better gains.

On PTC, I like using a Clomid and Nolvadex protocol, 2 weeks after your last shot.