Arimistane. What is it?

whatashame

Hello Lads!

A couple of retailers sell this product called "Arimistane". From what I can tell, it's basically a less potent version of aromasin/exemestane, a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. I might start using it due to the lack of availability of aromasin in the UK without prescriptions, so if anyone could tell me if their experiences - positive or negative - with arimistane that would be much appreciated. That being said, are there any ways in which to tell whether or not an aromatase inhibitor is actually effective, i.e. what are the noticeable side effects of low E2 specifically.

Cheers!

zakco

I assume it'd be either Anastrozol or Exemestane some type of AI.....which do the same thing except the dosages are WAY FUCKING different so do your homework. AI's kill me even at a low dose.

unclem

I assume it'd be either Anastrozol or Exemestane some type of AI.....which do the same thing except the dosages are WAY FUCKING different so do your homework. AI's kill me even at a low dose.
zakco, dont ai stop your growth, nolva are not to hard but it does limit your growth i heard that somewhere thats why i dont use them.

unclem

zakco, dont ai stop your growth, nolva are not to hard but it does limit your growth i heard that somewhere thats why i dont use them.
i know i use nolva but very sparringly but its not a ai but it still hinders your growth! iam going to blast after i bridge for 2 weeks.

zakco

I'm the same 10 mg/day Nolvadex is all I use on cycle. I feel better with higher estrodiol-

zakco

Usually I run mast as well....for myself it seems to keep a nice hormonal balance and sides are so little. And most importantly my energy stays up.

unclem

i never tryed but long ago but my hair is falling out now but iam getting the mast when i go with superdrol, test e, mast e tren e do it for 14 weeks.

HGH.to

I have no experience with arimistane but i've heard that it works for some. theoretically it is indeed a less potent version of aromasin