Arnold S. Motivating Video

blastthru23

[[{"fid":"36495","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Arnold Schwarzenegger Motivation | Blueprint Training Program","height":165,"width":220,"class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

Dolf turned me on to this video the other day. It's a great motivational video, especially first thing the mornng :) The video that follows (maybe), the 6 fundamentals is pretty cool too. Its a long way to the top if you wanna rock-n-roll, or sculpt a physique for that matter...It's a long run

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing Blaster and Dolf.

[[{"fid":"36496","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"IT'S A LONG WAY TO THE TOP (IF YOU WANNA ROCK 'N' ROLL) - AC DC","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

Dolf

[[{"fid":"36497","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"How To Train For Mass | Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint Training Program","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]Blast here's the one I meant to give you : )

blastthru23

[[{"fid":"36498","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Eagles - The Long Run ☆ʟʏʀɪᴄs☆ LIVE☆","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

Dolf

Arnold is very inspiring! I prefer the look of his time frames bodybuilders over today's guys!

siegmund

Exactly. Me to. , and im pleased and a little pissed. , but im fixing it.  .. all his movements are all the same as i done .   I had that upper chest and arms.  Im not saying his size but.that style. I was already motivated. And. This helped a little more. 

But. I like that style. Also. 

siegmund

Exactly. Me to. , and im pleased and a little pissed. , but im fixing it.  .. all his movements are all the same as i done .   I had that upper chest and arms.  Im not saying his size but.that style. I was already motivated. And. This helped a little more. 

But. I like that style. Also.