Atlas.tl Customer Discussions

BigGashMan

Been using for about 18 months for all my gear. Brilliant product and service. Backed up with results and my regular blood panels being exactly where they should be. Wouldn't use any other brand or supplier.

TrenDaddy

One of many successful deliveries! The only source I trust for all of my needs! They have everything you’ll ever need and the prices are unmatched! Thanks for the superb service! 🤝🏼

Attachments

• D2008224-9281-4217-8C7E-DFBD2DD3035D.jpeg
    D2008224-9281-4217-8C7E-DFBD2DD3035D.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 5

Aussie

@JesseTX they seem legit.
This person is legit. Ships to America and Australia. Uses stealth shipping. Has a Facebook group and website.
Straight up good guy to chat with.
He has such good gear people have made fake facebook pages and used his photos to rip people off.
So if you want to order from him you use his website and can message him on Facebook.

Gainz.

This person is legit. Ships to America and Australia. Uses stealth shipping. Has a Facebook group and website.
He has such good gear people have made fake facebook pages and used his photos to rip people off.
So if you want to order from him you use his website and can message him on Facebook.

His prices seem to good to be true... not that it's a bad thing.
But 30ml of tren e and 30ml of mast e for 286 bucks... I mean... god damn!
Pretty sure I just secured why my summer blast is coming from

chatterboxgirl

Thanks for info

JesseTX

I look forward to using this source.
I just dont have any extra money and actually getting worried now.