AVEED

Thebigugly

Ok. New or I should say new to me is Aveed  Test undecanoate. From what it looks like is front load 3 ml first shot, second shot after 4 weeks then one shot every 10 weeks  750mg in 3ml... with such a long ester like huge 10 week ester. Could this be a new base? I’m thinking stay on 4 week cycle For injections. just a thought. it would be nice to pin once a month. Just saying. 

SemperFi

Here is some information on testosterone undecanaote-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_undecanoate

I like the idea of a longer injection cycle on TRT but my concern is actual half life and the drop off towards the end of the injection cycle. I am having my ND doing some research for me in this area to see if the actual half life and blood serum levels can be proved to produce a stable hormone balance and the actual duration. For now I am will stick to my twice a week injections of cyp.

In my opinion this will not become popular as a cycling steroid because of the peak level delay and the inability to make quick adjustments to serum levels if needed or wanted.

SEMPER FI

Thebigugly

Thanks for your input. Let me know what your research turns up. I would be interested as well. As for a cycle, yeah. I didnt think of adjusting. Why I asked. ;) great input. Thanks SemperFi

Dolf

I know for me personally I like the control shorter esters give you. The ability to make quick changes as I see fit is definitely an added bonus.

blastthru23

I agree with D and SF, too long, and I'm a control freak to a certain degree, and impatient. Test p on cycle test e cruise for me. Some run test p on a cruise, but I need a break from daily pins; I'm a pin cushion at this point but I don't mind really, got a good solid rotation 

Dolf

I only run prop on a cruise if I have a doctor's appointment coming up. That way I can cruise at a higher dose than my script and once I get close to my blood draw I can stop the prop and quickly return to the levels my doctor wants me at.