back acne

liljohn

hello guy love this place i have learned alot over the few months i been on here major problem summertime and back acne cant seem to get rid of it I have heard tanning bed help Is that true if so can take any else otc to speed it up thanks adv

suppsforlife

are you using roids? addressed your acne to a doctor? tanning bed comes with its own issues and I doubt that's the best idea to try clearing up acne

Pedrito0906

I know man, I have back acne as well and on my shoulders and that completely destroys my confidence on wearing tank tops and show off my gainzzzzz.

However, I went to the Dr and she gave me the cream attached here, I've been using it twice a day, on may back, shoulders and face, and surprisingly it has started to clear out.

Attachments

• 0b114c.png
    0b114c.png
    258 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

My shoulders just started breaking out. I've never had acne there before. But... whatever... at least its not on my face (yet)
The only thing that's ever helped me with acne is water... lots and lots of water, and trying not to stress. Stress makes me break out.
Also I've seen a dramatic change since I started using a silk pillowcase.

seymour

My shoulders just started breaking out. I've never had acne there before. But... whatever... at least its not on my face (yet)
The only thing that's ever helped me with acne is water... lots and lots of water, and trying not to stress. Stress makes me break out.
Also I've seen a dramatic change since I started using a silk pillowcase.
Considering the fact that I'm assuming you're on a cycle you're only 2 perfectly safe and non prescribed options are drinking at least 1 to 1.5 gallons of water per day. If you're not then you should know you should be whether you're on cycle or not and especially if you're on cycle. Other option is getting some body wash that has salicylic acid. Basically a face cleaner. Read the ingredients. It will dry you out so don't use it every time you shower especially if you live in a very dry or cold climate.

Pedrito gave good advice because when I was younger I had a dermatologist prescribed ointment. I'm struggling to remember the name. But, it did work for me back in the day.

Last and most drastic option is accutane.

Gainz.

Considering the fact that I'm assuming you're on a cycle you're only 2 perfectly safe and non prescribed options are drinking at least 1 to 1.5 gallons of water per day. If you're not then you should know you should be whether you're on cycle or not and especially if you're on cycle. Other option is getting some body wash that has salicylic acid. Basically a face cleaner. Read the ingredients. It will dry you out so don't use it every time you shower especially if you live in a very dry or cold climate.

Pedrito gave good advice because when I was younger I had a dermatologist prescribed ointment. I'm struggling to remember the name. But, it did work for me back in the day.

Last and most drastic option is accutane.
I don't keep track of the water I drink, but it's a lot! I'm outside moving all day. So I'm always drinking water. Plus I don't drink soda. But yes I have a salicylic acid body wash, and another one that has aloe for my face.
I only have like 4 or 5 small pimples on each shoulder... its not bad, but considering I've never had them there before... its kinda odd. My problem areas my entire life have been my forehead and the back of my neck. But right now theres 0. Has been that way since I started my cycle... super weird. So if I traded face acne for shoulder acne... I'm more than pleased with that trade! 🤣

Pedrito0906

I don't keep track of the water I drink, but it's a lot! I'm outside moving all day. So I'm always drinking water. Plus I don't drink soda. But yes I have a salicylic acid body wash, and another one that has aloe for my face.
I only have like 4 or 5 small pimples on each shoulder... its not bad, but considering I've never had them there before... its kinda odd. My problem areas my entire life have been my forehead and the back of my neck. But right now theres 0. Has been that way since I started my cycle... super weird. So if I traded face acne for shoulder acne... I'm more than pleased with that trade! 🤣
I wouldn't be so happy about it... look at my fucking back man.

Attachments

• PXL_20220610_003602141.jpeg
    PXL_20220610_003602141.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 8
D

Deleted member 45086

I wouldn't be so happy about it... look at my fucking back man.
I can see where that would be problematic, especially for someone who cares about appearance. Is it painful?. I'm lucky I guess I get the occasional one but when I do it's like a boil and might hand around 2-3weeks. Always at the base of my head and right shoulder/trap area.

Pedrito0906

I can see where that would be problematic, especially for someone who cares about appearance. Is it painful?. I'm lucky I guess I get the occasional one but when I do it's like a boil and might hand around 2-3weeks. Always at the base of my head and right shoulder/trap area.
Not painful, but damn I'm making gainz and I can't remove my shirt 😭😭😭

But with the cream I'm using is starting to clear, hopefully it will be way better in a few weeks.

HGH.to

Not painful, but damn I'm making gainz and I can't remove my shirt 😭😭😭

But with the cream I'm using is starting to clear, hopefully it will be way better in a few weeks.
hope too man. watch your salt intake and needless to mention to avoid processed food. detoxifiers may be helpful too. drink lots of water. accutane is a popular anti-acne solution but as seymour said - keep it only as a last option

Pedrito0906

hope too man. watch your salt intake and needless to mention to avoid processed food. detoxifiers may be helpful too. drink lots of water. accutane is a popular anti-acne solution but as seymour said - keep it only as a last option
How about controlling DHT with Finasteride, I don't have MPB and my hair grows super thick, funny cause I like it super short, so I'm thinking of trying to control DHT?

Three days ago I got blood work done about everything, including DHT, so it will interesting to see.

HGH.to

How about controlling DHT with Finasteride,
I wouldn't recommend Finasteride. This stuff has awful side effects. Check more about it online. It can cause muscle and strength loss including loss of sex drive, erectile dysfunction and others. moreover, if your hair grows thick, why would you need to control DHT anyway? you said you're already dealing with acne well. There are numerous other methods that are definitely better than finasteride. and when it comes to acne, better go for accutane than finasteride. both offer side effects, but IMO accutane's aren't as bad

liljohn

Wow and thanks to all of your with you help my dht levels are fine and i heard horror storyies about accutane i almost 52 i had acne bad back in teens until my early 20s I eat really clean thanks again for all the info guy