Back in the game

ItalianDago

Whats up guys. Pic on the left was March of 2020 during the Pandemic. Let my self go after the Military eating Taco Bell, Mcdonalds, In n Out everyday etc LOL i lost around 60ish lbs sitting at 173 now. Oh and clearly lost my hair but oh well lol

Attachments

• 5E03001C-555C-4A62-8819-A69BF7D0F704.jpeg
    5E03001C-555C-4A62-8819-A69BF7D0F704.jpeg
    629.1 KB · Views: 38

ItalianDago

Amazing transformation! The hair was well worth it, LOL!
No need to mention you're looking great! What were you using?
So my coach had me diet hard for 6 months just on TRT 200mg of cyp a week until i got down to a decent body fat percentage. After that i used

10 week cycle
400 Test Cyp
600 EQ
500 Mast
8 weeks of Tren Ace 100mg EOD(that was brutal)
Aromasina 12.5 every 3rd day

HGH.to

compared to previous cycle, this one is seems way milder. preparing for some lean bulk?

ItalianDago

compared to previous cycle, this one is seems way milder. preparing for some lean bulk?
Yeah my coach wants me to use as little gear possible for the longevity which makes sense with everyone dying lol i never done a show before so i might hop into physique

HGH.to

Yeah my coach wants me to use as little gear possible for the longevity which makes sense with everyone dying lol i never done a show before so i might hop into physique
it def. makes sense. and good luck if you do jump into a physique show. share some photos if you do

EMachine

I don’t know your coach but I like him. The fact that he wants you use as little gear as possible, is refreshing these days when a lot of coaches are pushing crazy ass amounts for their athletes. It’s amazing what a little amount of gear with a solid diet and training can do. When the gear is real large amounts aren’t needed. Good luck in physique.