Back to the Boards

RicoMuscles

I pricked my self today. I used to have my freind do it. I was shaky and it took me almost ten minutes just too prick my self.

After the first time i put it in i drew back and blood came out. I immediately took it out. (I REALIZED IT DOSENT HURT FOR shitt) hahaha

So i pricked myself again drew back no blood.

So here it it is why was there blood did i hit a nerve? Or Vessele?

I would really like to get your guys take on this.

Remember on my last cycle i had someone else pricking me. So ive never seen this. What happend?

D

Dont_trip

If you inject straight in the vein you will pass out and wake up as phil heath....JK for real no one do that.....yea you hit a blood vessel....its always good to aspirate

Kfizzle

After reading this... I retract my previous statement about being experienced instead of a novice. Let's just go with amateur. Yeah that sounds better. And I seriously mean zero disrespect brother I'm not a dick I'm just stating facts based on what I am reading. I'm here to help. It was deff 100% a vein. If it was a nerve your shit would still be sore as fk.

wes

A nerve send sparks and pain a vessel sends blood at least you knew enough not to drive the plunger home

MU2

So help me god lol. I've seen posts similar to this all week. You did NOT hit a vein. If you hit a vein, blood would INSTANLTY fill your syringe, due to the exsesive pressure you veins hold behind them. Literally, push the plunger back into your thumb. You wouldn't of had to aspirate to draw blood. Point blank. You MAY have hit a blood vessel. Its not uncommon. As far as hitting a nerve, previous statements are correct. You'd bite your tongue off, it hurts. People think if you don't aspirate that you'll instantly keel over and die. WRONG! There is no basis ANYWHERE stating that injecting AAS directly into a vein is a danger to your health. Further more, back to my previous statement, if you hit a vein, you would know something is wrong. is aspirating a bad practice? Absolutely not, whatever helps you sleep at night. Is it essential with every injection? Absolutely not. I've never aspirated ONCE in my years of using AAS. nor have I ever hit a vein. A blood vessel? Maybe. A nerve? Absolutely, But never a vein. If by some random act of God, after the syringe fills full of blood, you STILL decide to push gear into a vein. You will feel light headed for 5-10 minutes, elevated heart rate, and waste your gear.

Bigstick_00

I'll add my 2 cents here. I tried aspirating once and it gave my gear air bubbles, after this Ive never done it again. As far as injecting into a vein and having the syringe fill with blood, I'm not so sure about this. I injected once myself into the upper glute and when pulling the needle out I had a major gusher. I believe I went through a vein and not a blood vessel. I applied pressure and after a few minutes it stopped bleeding. Had a pretty nice bruise for a week later. Now I only have my wife pin my glutes. If you look closely at your thighs you can see the vessels just under the skin. Pick a clear spot on the thigh with no vessels in site and pin. Simple and no blood!

MU2

Think of it this way. I'm site everyone's seen a movie when a heroin junkie shoots up. What is the FIRST thing that happens when he puts the needle in. The syringe fills with blood. Example number 2: you go t the lab to get blood taken, the nurse puts the needle in your arm. Does the blood slowly enter the vial? Or does it shoot into the vial as if it has pressure behind it? If you hit a vein it wouldn't just stop bleeding lol. You would bleed out before that. I get blood taken all the time, but I've never bruised from it. Aspirating has always been a very two sided argument in the medical field I agree. Some guys swear by it, some don't. I'm one who doesn't, I think it's irrelevant and that it cause people to make an already uneasy task of stabbing themselves more difficult. I'm open to debate.

D

dolfanshan

Sorry bro but a vein is a blood vessel. Veins are blood vessels that carry deoxyegenated blood back to the heart. Arteries are bloodvessels that carry oxygenated blood from the heart.

D

Dont_trip

somebody got all smart on us LOL I am glad somebody stayed awake in school....I know I couldn't....just learned something new

D

dolfanshan

I agree brother about the aspiration. If it makes you feel better though go for it.

Bigstick_00

I can't say for sure but heroin is not as thick as the carrier oil were injecting. Plus you said movies, cmon now, bad example! As far as giving blood, what's in the collection tube? Nothing...of course the blood is gonna gush into it. If you pin through a blood vessel of vein the pressure is not great enough to automatically fill the syringe. Plus you pushing thru it and not staying in the vein. This is where the bruising come from, blood trapped under the skin. I also don't believe pinning a vein will cause you to bleed out. When you give blood you puncture a small artery and we don't bleed out, we apply pressure and the blood clots up. It's possible to bleed out if we puncture a major artery like the femoral of the coratted artery but we're not injecting our gear anywhere near those! Blood vessels and vein are basically the same thing. A vein carries our oxygenated blood and a blood vessel returns our de-oxygenated blood back to the pulmonary arteries.

MU2

I can't see how oil density would play a factor in whether or not your veins hold pressure behind it. But I'm no doctor. My bleeding out comment was under the conditions that you didn't stop the blood flow, you would bleed out. Meaning, if you left the needle inside. I don't know I feel there are strong arguments on both sides of the subject. When it comes down to it there's no hard evidence stating that anyone has died, or that their health was altered in any kind of negative way. I just don't believe that it's as dangerous as some play it out to be.

Bigstick_00

Your right, it really isn't that dangerous! Some people are just afraid of needles. I've been sticking myself with needles for 10+ years! I guess I can't relate cause I've never had a fear of needles! If ya can't handle it, don't do it...simple!

D

Dont_trip

Eddie Guerrero - Professional Wrestler- Died of a Heart Attack - Age 38

Scott Klein - Professional Bodybuilder- Died of Kidney Failure - Age 30

Jesse Marunde - Strongman- cardiac death - Age 27

Mike Mentzer- Professional Bodybuilder- Heart failure - Age 49

Art Atwood - Professional Bodybuilder - Heart failure - Age 38

Don Youngblood - Professional Bodybuilder - Heart attack - Age 51

Andreas Muenzer - Pro Bodybuilder - Heart failure - Age 31

Mohammed Benaziza - Pro Bodybuilder- Overdose - Age 33

Ron Teufel - Pro Bodybuilder - Liver failure - Age ??

Robert Benavente - Pro Bodybuilder - Massive Heart attack- Age 30

Charles Durr - Pro Bodybuilder- Enlarged Heart- Age 44

Fannie Barrios - Pro female bodybuilder - Apparent stroke - Age 41

Eduardo Kawak - Pro Bodybuilder - Heart Attack - Age 47

Luke Wood - Pro Bodybuilder- Kidney failure - Age 35

Macho Man Randy Savage- Pro Wrestler- Massive Heart attack - Age 58 and thats just a few names bro I can name you 10 more....they are dangerous but people choose to think otherwise to justify use

MU2

We're not saying Steroids arent dangerous? We're saying injecting into a VEIN isn't dangerours. Of course steroids are dangerous? That's common knowledge.

D

Dont_trip

my bad but you would be surprised how many people think steroids are safe/harmless

MU2

Oh no absolutely lol. I think all of us here have a gym full of 16 year old super Heros that think they're invincible.