BBQ Chicken supreme supper!

P

Prolablabs

2x Chicken breasts marinaded overnight in BBQ sauce served on a bedding of asaparagus tips

Sweet potato blended with onion, parsley and spinach

Sliced courgette lightly simmered with coconut oil and dill.

P

Prolablabs

Rough estimate of intake;

90.6g protein
15g fat
73.1 carb

I

icdeadlifters

Damn I like the protein avg.... Hell I love chicken.... 

P

Prolablabs

Of course the amounts can be altered depending if youre cutting or bulking but thats my prefered ratio.

I

icdeadlifters

Or a type zucchini I think..... Just was reading about it

swolesam

nice meal there ! Healthy for the most part. 

If your macros dont allow much carbs like myself, drop the sweet potato out and replace with a salad low/no dressing, or a few servings of green beans with a hint of marinara sauce.

swolesam

asparagus, green beans, okra, spinach, broccli, throw in a diced cucumber on a side plate with lemons on it. All good for low carb macros brother. I live on this shit .... unfortunately LOL

swolesam

no bro, dont sound bad at all. If you want to dip into the starchy stuff, add a 1/2 cup of corn or Garbanzo beans.

It aint bad, it just takes some getting used to lol

P

Prolablabs

I have a hard time training without sufficient carbs.  So I need a good amount.

Dolf

It takes about two weeks gor your body to adjust to low carbs. After that your body shifts to using fat for energy rather than carbs, but yea it's hard at first. Your body shifts from using insulin which is also the hormone responsible for fat storage to using ketones to transport nutrients. 

B

Burrr

Every time I try cutting  carbs I feel pathetic at the gym, so I dont think Ive ever waited long enough for my body to adjust

swolesam

def energy level drop when you drop carbs bratha, a good work around is pre-workout supplements. I mix my own. But the idea is to kick big amounts of l-citrulline, l-arginine, caffeine, ... these supplements help you Focus, and help the blood reach the muslce FAST so you get a pump quickly. Once you feel that pump, you're mood changes completely, at least it does that for me :)

rosoo

you may probably can drop l-arginine, as The body converts L-citrulline to L-arginine, another type of amino acid. L-arginine improves blood flow. It does so by creating nitric oxide (NO), a gas that helps dilate blood vessels.

you will need 3-8gram of L-Citrulline depending on your usage daily :)

if you are taking L-Citrulline Malate, remember the ratio normally is 2:1 so you need higher dosage to get 3gram out of it :)