Been training for 3 years now and want to start a cycle Need Help plz

jayteetran

Hey guys i've got
*N-Lone D300
*Ultima-Enan 250 (Testosterone Enanthate 250)
*Ultima Bold (Boldenone Undecylenate)

Should i stack all 3? and if so how many mls a day and how many times a week
Thanks

HGH.to

Hello, I'm not sure what is "N-Lone D300" but in whatever the case, it seems like you're a beginner so my recommendation would be - no, you should not stack all of these steroids. Testosterone Enanthate 250 is enough for a beginner. You need to inject it twice a week for about 10-14 weeks. How ml depends on your goals, but usually it's 300 mg/week for a beginner which means 1.2 ml/week which means 0.6 ml per injection x 2 a week (mon / thu, for example)
what is your age? what's your goal? is your diet and training on point? had bloodwork?

jayteetran

N-lone d300 is Deca Duraboli

I’m 32 yrs old.. I just want to build more lean muscle… I train 3 days on and 1 day off then repeat and my diet is kind of on point I don’t eat junk food and I always have between 200-220g of protein a day

Gainz.

I promise test will be enough for your first cycle. Save those other compounds for your second or 3rd cycle brother.
Just go hard in the gym, eat well and get sleep... you'll see the gainz you want!

Gainz.

4 weeks after your last injection. 40mg a day for the first 2 weeks. Then 20mgs a day for the 3rd and 4th week.

MusculeX

Fully agree on test solo. Make sure you do your bloods before and during your cycle to make it safe and sound. Make sure you keeping your numbers in right place. Rate this cycle introduction, buddy.

Hey guys i've got
*N-Lone D300
*Ultima-Enan 250 (Testosterone Enanthate 250)
*Ultima Bold (Boldenone Undecylenate)

Should i stack all 3? and if so how many mls a day and how many times a week
Thanks
If you have never ran a cycle i suggest you start with a few test only cycles. Run your test e at 250 to 300mg a week for a ten week period. After that run your pct. Do that about 3 times and increase your test 50mg. Each cycle then id run a stacking cycle imo. For your first cycle run your test e at 1to 1.25 cc(250-300mg) every 5 days. Or at
5 cc 2x a week 3 days apart from eachother trust me youll grow a shit load just off of the test the first few cycles you dont need to stack all three off jump plus your pct. (Post cycle therapy ) will be very low matinance and for a shorter period with less compunds to take to cycle off. Ive been running cycles for 6 years and been on trt for the past 3 . I made the mistake of running too much gear off the jump for too long and didnt pct. Now i have to take testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of my life
Do more research and find out more about begginer cycles and pct. Befot your start.