Beligas Authenticity Check

LukeHayes

I've got Sust 250, Prop and Supra 500. The only one that has come back good so far is the Supra but I know the other two were at least real testosterone. Has anyone else noticed this, dose it matter?

Edit: To be clear about my original post I wasn't trying to put down Beligas I was just having issues with the authenticity checker and was trying to see if this was normal. The testosterone turned out to work perfectly fine and I would recommend CENSORED it was just stressful to spend a bunch of money and have the code not work. But this was a dyslexia thing if this happens to someone else just type it in slow it was human error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twizted

Usually if it's true Beligas gear the codes will work fine. Did you get it from a trusted source?

LukeHayes

Usually if it's true Beligas gear the codes will work fine. Did you get it from a trusted source?
CENSORED which seems pretty legit have also had a good experience with their customer service and shipping times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twizted

You may want to speak with them about the fact the codes aren't working. Maybe they can compensate you for it or work something out. If you paid for Beligas then I'm sure you want to be sure it's Beligas cause that shit ain't cheap

Twizted

Also, I'm sure you have already tried this but I once had issues with some of my Beligas codes not working. It took the first code then the rest were not working. I closed everything out and reloaded the site and tried again and it worked fine.

suppsforlife

That's what I was trying to say with my first post think it confused people.. the products seem good but the code doesn't.
Then it really seems like @Twizted is right about codes error. Try reloading the page. But in the end, as long as a product works exactly as intended, why would it matter anyway?

LukeHayes

I am on Beligas only, always great results. Just make sure the source is legit and there's no need to worry about quality
They are the brand I'm sticking with also I just wish their codes would work. Isn't there a chemical analysis service that tests steroids? If that's <$100 I'll test and post the results.

This place sold me bad gear! Fake Anavar! Fake testosterone and fake hgh! I used roidtest and all failed! I have reached out to them and nothing! I have pictures but big to upload here. Let me know and I’ll send to anyone.

I've got Sust 250, Prop and Supra 500. The only one that has come back good so far is the Supra but I know the other two were at least real testosterone. Has anyone else noticed this, dose it matter?
They are known for selling bunk gear!

Fake Anavar! Fake testosterone and fake hgh! I used roidtest and all failed! I have reached out to them and nothing! I have pictures but big to upload here. Let me know and I’ll send to anyone.

LukeHayes

Mine turned out to be fine pretty sure the error came from dyslexia because I got another vial came up as bad then I typed it in very slow and it worked. The testosterone worked for me.

My Anavar was actually tested and came back as Dbol. Way cheaper and more toxic. The hgh didn’t even react and the test e turned out to be sust 250. All tested with roidtest

euroids.ws

Hello, friends, you have to prove what you wrote. Beligas has been a reliable and good brand for a long time. Please provide proof of what you wrote. Thanks.