Beligas Authenticity Check

suppsforlife

alucard, Beligas is perhaps the most popular brand of steroids as they are known to offer best quality steroids. on the other hand, roidtest has been proven numerous times to be unreliable (check online). Since then, I don't have trust in roidtest, but I've always had trust in Beligas.

LukeHayes

To be clear about my original post I wasn't trying to put down Beligas I was just having issues with the authenticity checker and was trying to see if this was normal. The testosterone turned out to work perfectly fine and I would recommend CENSORED it was just stressful to spend a bunch of money and have the code not work. But this was a dyslexia thing if this happens to someone else just type it in slow it was human error.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, friends, you have to prove what you wrote. Beligas has been a reliable and good brand for a long time. Please provide proof of what you wrote. Thanks.
The files are to large to upload here it says for the test I did on these. Let me know where to upload and I will

driecp01

I just bought the beligas HGH. Havent used it yet. You said it was bunk? I did buy 2 bottles of deca durbolin and I have done 3cc every week for the last 3 weeks for a total of 9cc and I feel absolutely nothing. Has to be fake deca. I contacted them they just said to send them pictures and I did. Nothing has been done about it. Where did you get your roid test?

LukeHayes

I just bought the beligas HGH. Havent used it yet. You said it was bunk? I did buy 2 bottles of deca durbolin and I have done 3cc every week for the last 3 weeks for a total of 9cc and I feel absolutely nothing. Has to be fake deca. I contacted them they just said to send them pictures and I did. Nothing has been done about it. Where did you get your roid test?
I was having a hard time with the authenticity codes but I think I remember it being human error.. dyslexia. The testosterone and tren did end up working I was just worried because of the amount of money I spent. But I did switch to Odin just because they ship the next day where as Beligas can take a week. Haven't really had an issue with either.

suppsforlife

many customers use Beligas HGH without any issues