Beligas eq

Papa.Smurf0311

I ran a nadralone and test cycle with a dbol kicker and it was all Beligas and ended up with a very solid cycle. Id say they are good to go for sure.

Twizted

It's seems Beligas gear is usually on point, you don't see alot of bad things being said about them accross the various forums. I don't have experience with their EQ but I'm willing to bet it's good to go

Papa.Smurf0311

yep. and they are USA domestic. Its a little more expensive but its worth it. The gear is solid and if you live in the United States, you get your package super fast. I got my package in less than a week.

bobby ricky

Test, little deca for joints and eq. I’m cutting down to see what I created over winter. I’m starting winstrol this week along with A calorie deficit. I didn’t get too chunky this time so I’m thinking 8 weeks should put me where I want to be. Only 4 weeks of winstrol just to see how it goes. Never used it before so it’s just A test

Papa.Smurf0311

From the research that I have done, it seems as though Winstrol only yields results if you are already lean and have low body fat percentage. I might save it for the end of your cycle but it may work for you the way youre running it. Also from my experience, cutting is all about diet but Im sure you are aware of that. What dosage of test are you trying to run?

bobby ricky

Only 300 test. You can see all my abs and veins on lower abs and quads I only go down to around 10 percent that’s just comparing my abs to charts. I can start to see A little bit of striated delts. I never let my abs disappear anymore.
300 test
150 deca
Starting winstrol at 40 mg once day

PedritoHID

Test, little deca for joints and eq. I’m cutting down to see what I created over winter. I’m starting winstrol this week along with A calorie deficit. I didn’t get too chunky this time so I’m thinking 8 weeks should put me where I want to be. Only 4 weeks of winstrol just to see how it goes. Never used it before so it’s just A test
Take before and after pics brother... I'm interested in that cycle for one day.

Twizted

Not really, I just recently added it to my cycle. This will be my first run with it, I have researched it a good bit though. I frontloaded due to the long half life, I see mixed reviews on frontloading but I decided to try it out for myself.

Twizted

I would like to add a disclaimer lol, if you've never tried eq then frontloading probably isn't smart. I just figured with its mild nature I would probably be fine.