Beligas etho 300mg Test e

Ok ,so im not gonna say anything negative yet but on week 3 500mg split into 2 separate doses mon/thurs. the Pip has being pretty bad id never inject in my quad again ,i couldnt really walk 2 days after ,it was bad ,i dont know if im supposed to be feeling anything yet.So far my appitte seems to have tanked which seems pretty weird since all i hear is people eating like savages.I usually always use CENSORED as my go to .Im just asking if i should be thinking its super under dosed or bunk/bad batch.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobby ricky

Ok ,so im not gonna say anything negative yet but on week 3 500mg split into 2 separate doses mon/thurs. the Pip has being pretty bad id never inject in my quad again ,i couldnt really walk 2 days after ,it was bad ,i dont know if im supposed to be feeling anything yet.So far my appitte seems to have tanked which seems pretty weird since all i hear is people eating like savages.I usually always use Irondaddy as my go to .Im just asking if i should be thinking its super under dosed or bunk/bad batch.
Please don’t mention suppliers on the open forum. It’s against the rules.

zakco

I used the same stuff.....zero PIP but my blood work showed it to be real test but I believe firmly the stuff I had was about 1/2 doses. So it was real and good but weak. Had to increase to 700mg/week to feel anything.

suppsforlife

Beligas is one of the best brands out there. If you have PIP, it could be due to improper injection technique or you may be allergic to its ingredients.

Beligas is one of the best brands out there. If you have PIP, it could be due to improper injection technique or you may be allergic to its ingredients.
Its been said 100s of times so i doubt the technique is the major cause ,its probably the MCT oil ,but either way it doesn't mesh well with some people.

suppsforlife

the technique can actually be a major cause. not saying that it is in your case, but if not using proper injection, it can actually can lots of issues. but yeah, as long as you injected it right, its probably the oil that simply doesn't work for some people