Belly fat

Jeffrey

Hey guys I am new here I would like to build muscle but first I need to get rid of belly fat what would the best roids be to help burn that fat injection not pill

Millie

Hey guys I am new here I would like to build muscle but first I need to get rid of belly fat what would the best roids be to help burn that fat injection not pill
Hey @Jeffrey
Reducing belly fat is the most tedious job. The fat is cumulated here, and time takes to burn it. Crunches are at the top when we think about fat-burning exercises. You can start your muscle-building activities going with this.

case007

You cant spot reduce fat. Just make sure you are in a calorie deficit everyday - aim for 10% less calories than your maintenance calories.
You cannot do exercises to specifically remove fat from certain parts of your body. It doesnt work like that.
And as for roids, how long have you been training?
How old are you?
Done any cycles before?
Health issues?

suppsforlife

Crunches are at the top when we think about fat-burning exercises.
wtf? they are actually some of the worst fat burning exercises.
You cant spot reduce fat. Just make sure you are in a calorie deficit everyday - aim for 10% less calories than your maintenance calories.
exactly!
You cannot do exercises to specifically remove fat from certain parts of your body. It doesnt work like that.
And as for roids, how long have you been training?
How old are you?
Done any cycles before?
Health issues?
💯

bobby ricky

Stop eating so much 😂 works for me. U need less food than u think. Steroids work better when you’re lean. You won’t aromatize as much if you’re leaner. Cut your carbs down and find carbs that don’t puff you out so much. Make better choices on what you put in your mouth.

loren

as said abbs are mostly created in the kitchen never saw any gear for building abs its like a computer garbage in garbage out be smart put in the work at the gym is only part the real work is in the diet im no expert but after many years i did learn some things. not trying to be a dick but what you eat is what you wear that simple gear is not the answer