Belly fat

Jeffrey

Hey guys I am new here I would like to build muscle but first I need to get rid of belly fat what would the best roids be to help burn that fat injection not pill

Millie

Hey guys I am new here I would like to build muscle but first I need to get rid of belly fat what would the best roids be to help burn that fat injection not pill
Hey @Jeffrey
Reducing belly fat is the most tedious job. The fat is cumulated here, and time takes to burn it. Crunches are at the top when we think about fat-burning exercises. You can start your muscle-building activities going with this.

case007

You cant spot reduce fat. Just make sure you are in a calorie deficit everyday - aim for 10% less calories than your maintenance calories.
You cannot do exercises to specifically remove fat from certain parts of your body. It doesnt work like that.
And as for roids, how long have you been training?
How old are you?
Done any cycles before?
Health issues?

suppsforlife

Crunches are at the top when we think about fat-burning exercises.
wtf? they are actually some of the worst fat burning exercises.
You cant spot reduce fat. Just make sure you are in a calorie deficit everyday - aim for 10% less calories than your maintenance calories.
exactly!
You cannot do exercises to specifically remove fat from certain parts of your body. It doesnt work like that.
And as for roids, how long have you been training?
How old are you?
Done any cycles before?
Health issues?
💯

D

Deleted member 45086

Could always try some clenbuterol with deficit diet and the dreaded treadmill.

bobby ricky

Stop eating so much 😂 works for me. U need less food than u think. Steroids work better when you’re lean. You won’t aromatize as much if you’re leaner. Cut your carbs down and find carbs that don’t puff you out so much. Make better choices on what you put in your mouth.

loren

as said abbs are mostly created in the kitchen never saw any gear for building abs its like a computer garbage in garbage out be smart put in the work at the gym is only part the real work is in the diet im no expert but after many years i did learn some things. not trying to be a dick but what you eat is what you wear that simple gear is not the answer

unclem

hold your horses my brother. do stomach exercies add a small dose clenbuterol, say 40 mcg 2wks on - 2 wks off is how you take clen imo. not being a asshole or nothing but u need to do alot of research. i can tell you diet, cardio ull lose the fat. loren is spot on.

Rand

My man, steroids will not help you burn fat. Your whole approach is wrong.

You don't need to "get rid of belly fat before you build muscle", it has no sense.

You have to start working out without steroids at first and start counting your calories. Like a maniac, logging every bite, to an app of your choice. It will help you build more than muscles - a lifestyle that will lead to low body fat and an overall good physique.

Later, when you'll reach your peak, you can try "fat burners" like clenbuterol, to get rid of the remaining tiny fat layer on your belly.

and why do you want "an injection not pill"? do you have liver issues? That's the only legit reason I can think of.

I'm late to the discussion but I hope you didn't cycle anything since August with this approach.

loren

rand and bodygear are correct its math less calorie deficit equals less weight gain its really x amount protein x amount carbs times meals a day thus weight loss i know it sounds easy but i have been at it so its easy as said it really is a change of life style diets do not work life style change works wait for the gear till you figure out what diet will feed the gear correctly as i always say more gear does not mean more muscle pick a goal research what gear will let you get there skip the scale and go body fat not the scale i only go on the scale on a gain cycle just my 2 cents on it hope it helps.......

MusculeX

First comes first. Get your diet in place, burn that fat off your belly (and your body) by working out and only when your body is ready, you can think about gear.

JesseTX

Hey @Jeffrey
Reducing belly fat is the most tedious job. The fat is cumulated here, and time takes to burn it. Crunches are at the top when we think about fat-burning exercises. You can start your muscle-building activities going with this.
The more stretched the torso and the fullest range of motion is better to build more muscle...and muscle takes place of fat in the body....crunches are so limited in range or motion...
I think leg lifts, leg raises, scissor kicks, and V sits are ideal.

JesseTX

they actually don't. muscle is muscle and fat is fat. fat covers the muscles. you get muscle definition when you lose fat. and you lose fat via diet. gain muscle via diet AND workout.
You said it better than I did, but generally that is what I was getting at...

unclem

The more stretched the torso and the fullest range of motion is better to build more muscle...and muscle takes place of fat in the body....crunches are so limited in range or motion...
I think leg lifts, leg raises, scissor kicks, and V sits are ideal.
jesse wat is v sits?

JesseTX

abs roller is what makes my abs always cry for help. LOL
I've got one of them ab crunches. I use it by the doorway so I can hold resistance bands at the top where the grip is, and that kills my core! Love it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221231-074500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231-074500_Chrome.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1