benefits of testosterone starting to show...545x2 deadlift

N

noveskeelite

This is the easiest and fastest I have ever pulled 545. also first time ever repping it. weight isn't impressive as much as how fast and easily it went up. Thank you test E and hard training.

Mods how do you embed videos? will not let me embed....

P

PROZONE

I bet you could of done another rep or two :) that looked a little easy for you brother :) you will be pulling 600 before you know it.

Good job

N

noveskeelite

PROZONE said:
</p>
<p>I bet you could of done another rep or two :) that looked a little easy for you brother :) you will be pulling 600 before you know it.</p>
<p>Good job</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>haha that wasn't a max. far from it. ive pulled 610 in gym and 600 in a meet. it was however first time repping 545 and the easiest ive ever pulled it. at end of training cycle im hoping for 655</p>

t-rex

Hard work, plus good diet, and a solid plan will give you these kinds of results.  Simple test is all you need gear wise..... it looks like you could have gotten 5 reps with that.

Total Respek!

N

noveskeelite

Thanks a bunch guys. Yeah I definitely could have done 5 reps. But im following a routine that just calls for doubles using periodization. And intense assistance work. Thursday 575 is on the schedule........