Best aas for facial anesthetics?

Off

Off Topic question. But regular take lisinopril 10mgs for my bp. Would it be wise to up it to 20mg during blast if it elevates a bit?

yes, but only if bp actually elevates. don't use too much lisinopril for obvious reason of not lowering it too much
Got it! And last thing and I'll leave you alone haha. So once I'm done the cut stack and go back to my cruise. I cruise on test c. Do I need to bridge since I'm switching from a long ester to a short. It's tough cause it's all in one vial the test tren and mast. But wasn't sure if I go back to my test c trt dose once I'm done if I'll have like a week or 2 of it building back up in me.

HGH.to

Simply start TRT after your last dosage from cut stack. Example: the last dosage of cut stack is Sunday, start your TRT right on Monday. There's no need to bridge between cycle and TRT as in PCT

Simply start TRT after your last dosage from cut stack. Example: the last dosage of cut stack is Sunday, start your TRT right on Monday. There's no need to bridge between cycle and TRT as in PCT
Even though I'm switching from a short esters to a long ester?

suppsforlife

hgh is right. and yes, even if you switch from short testosterone (propionate) to long (enanthate or cyp). The only difference between them is that prop would flush out faster. ultimately you get testosterone. and if you'll stop your cycle and wait for a while your levels of testosterone would fluctuate a lot. after the cycle, you just stop everything and start with TRT testosterone the next usual pinning day. this way, your T levels would gradually come down