Best brand of Testosterone Cyp

Pacman32746

Can you guys recommend your favorite brand of test Cyp for quality and performance. Thanks for any suggestions!!

Twizted

Beligas would be my suggestion if your looking for US domestic. Overseas I'd say Balkin, or SP. Also 7 labs is good.

Pacman32746

First time I will be trying Cyp. I've had sust and enthate in previous cycles. I anticipate it will be almost identical to enthate cycle since it's half life is only one day longer and only one carbon difference in structure if I'm correct. Hopefully pinning will be slightly less painful than the beligas enthate.

suppsforlife

I anticipate it will be almost identical to enthate cycle since it's half life is only one day longer and only one carbon difference in structure if I'm correct.
yeah that's true
Hopefully pinning will be slightly less painful than the beligas enthate.
possible. some people report pains from enanthate but slightly less pains from cypionate due to the slight carbon structural difference and slightly more oily solution.
btw, try to heat up the solution before injecting a bit, might help ease the pains a bit

HGH.to

First time I will be trying Cyp. I've had sust and enthate in previous cycles. I anticipate it will be almost identical to enthate cycle since it's half life is only one day longer and only one carbon difference in structure if I'm correct. Hopefully pinning will be slightly less painful than the beligas enthate.
come back with updates

Pacman32746

Ordering some Beligas Cyp today will update. I saw Odin has a slightly cheaper Cyp anyone have any experience with that one? Also if I'm doing sust 250 twice a week with a 1cc syringe what would be best to do with the Cyp 200? Maybe get a 2cc once a week or split it up as I planned. 500 mg a week seems to be slightly too much for me so 400 seems to be my sweet spot.

suppsforlife

Also if I'm doing sust 250 twice a week with a 1cc syringe what would be best to do with the Cyp 200? Maybe get a 2cc once a week or split it up as I planned. 500 mg a week seems to be slightly too much for me so 400 seems to be my sweet spot.
since 500 mg a week is too much and you got yourself Cyp 200 - it would be easier to get the 400 mg/week.
you do it the same way as Sustanon. Don't go for 2 cc once a week, split up as Sustanon - 1 cc twice a week evenly apart throughout the week.