Best/Cheapest place to purchase Whey/Casein

Semper Fi

So the local place just JACKED prices...... Even with Discount they want $180 for 10lbs of MRM Whey.  I need a CHEAP source so I can have it shipped down.  Bulk buying is no issue!  I have used Amazon in the past for "ON" products and will resort back to that if needed but could use another source if CHEAPER!

Thanks,

SF

built_tough

go here.  awesome prices and you can even make your own protein blend if you want. cant beat that!

http://truenutrition.com

swolecole

I think I posted in another thread but vitamin shoppe is $73 for 10lbs of their in house "bodytech 24" with free shipping on orders over $25. Not stupid cheap but It's decent for the price.

dlovett

Infinity Nutrition is a manufacturer in Syracuse, NY that makes 10lb buckets in vanilla, choc and strawberry for $60, all day. I have seen it on sale for $52. I keep a bucket of each on hand at all times and buy ready to drink protein shakes from GNC. You can buy "close dated" products that are about a month before expiration in their clearance section for like $1.50.

dlovett

Yeah, Semper - It was me that gave you that company name! Vitaglo is the retailer for the local Syracuse company I was talking about. I don't know why they don't have it listed on the web site, perhaps it is an in store only purchase at the Syracuse, NY location? You may be able to call the Syracuse warehouse and order... I will get you a phone number next time I stop in there.

T

Taurus

hey guys, i'm sorry but it's against the rules to promote a source in open forums. There will be a special page soon where you'll can discuss them. I'll let you know.
If you want to contribute with something valuable, you should write a review for your supps source. I will be very gratefull to you for that.

Semper Fi

Good stuff here!  

Awesome link Tough..... Going to take me a while to figure out what I want there.  And I knew someone had mentioned a place in NY before thanks ..... Dlovett..... www.vitaglo.com - This place?  I can't find the 10lbs/$60.........

I will try both and see what ends up working out in the long run.  I ran into 3 others all pissed about the same thing I so may end up becoming a protein dealer :)

thanks guys!

Oh and 103 is close to what I was looking at with Amazon w/Prime for ON.

Semper Fi

Understood T,

Dlovett - PM the # to me when you get a chance - that is a great price if quality.  For now I will roll with Tough's req as I have been "Encourged" towards some of the special blends they offer by a freind for some time now :)

SF