Best compliment

BobbyO190

Okay it's slow, time for a topic.  Whats your best compliment you have ever received in the gym?

Mine happened last month....keep in mind I am that irritating nice guy at the gym. Kinda loud and friendly and nice to everyone.  Well I am at a hotel on vacation working out and this rather attractive middle age lady gets done with a long hard run on the elliptical. As she passes by I tell her 'great workout' and I turn back to my lift.

Fifteen minutes later if am done with my set and on the treadmill to finish off the  day.

This lady comes back out, walks over the stationary bike in front of me (three feet in front) and proceeds to use it to preform the most elaborate stretching routine I have ever been allowed to witness outside of old pay per view (HA).

So it's possible it was coincidence but I believe she was gym flitting and it was a heck of a show.

So, that's mine. Whats yours (AND PLEASE don't make it the equivalent of a penthouse forum letter).  

PS: For those who will ask it ended there, my conscience won't allow me to even get close to cheating on my beautiful wife.

blastthru23

I had a woman say that I was her inspiration for coming to the gym, that she looked up to me. Others have said that they want to look like me, after I asked them what their goal is. Pretty cool

Shovey

as I mentioned in my 1st post I let myself go and got fat. well ive been killing it at the gym and home for the last 8 months or so and I recently had a coworker who got a gym membership at my gym because as she said I inspired her to get into shape. I'm still a long way from my goals but to have someone say I inspired them to get into shape before I hit my goals is awesome!