Best Liver Detox by Monstro

MONSTRO

Best Liver Detox

We all know that oral steroids are very toxic to the liver , mostly Halotestin, Winstrol, Superdrol, M1T, Anadrol and a also Dianabol. Even some injectables are toxic like Trenbolone . That´s why many coaches are against them telling that we only need them last weeks pre contest , other than that injectables are more than enough.

At beginning we can handle some orals easy but when we got older a lot of side effects came with is use , like nausea, high blood pressure , losing appetite , and that way destroy liver. To grow really well you only need Test + Deca + HGH + Insulin , you don’t need orals to get huge but if you want to use them and you can handle them well I suggest use every day all year round the best detox for liver combo.

Coline + Inositol + L Methionine + NAC .

Dosage 1500mg each per day .

I suggest buy in powder like I do and save a lot of money.

Also you can use other good products like:

Milk Thistle

Dandelion

Glutathione Injectable is amazing ( but hard to find and not cheap to ) .

Be strong but health first

Attachments

• 71Ao22Ys2iL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71Ao22Ys2iL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 5
  • l-ornithine-powder-250-g-8-8-oz-3.jpg
    l-ornithine-powder-250-g-8-8-oz-3.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 6
  • l-methionine-500mg-100-caps.png
    l-methionine-500mg-100-caps.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 7
  • n-acetyl-cisteine-powder-hsn_1.jpg
    n-acetyl-cisteine-powder-hsn_1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

EMachine

Best Liver Detox

We all know that oral steroids are very toxic to the liver , mostly Halotestin, Winstrol, Superdrol, M1T, Anadrol and a also Dianabol. Even some injectables are toxic like Trenbolone . That´s why many coaches are against them telling that we only need them last weeks pre contest , other than that injectables are more than enough.

At beginning we can handle some orals easy but when we got older a lot of side effects came with is use , like nausea, high blood pressure , losing appetite , and that way destroy liver. To grow really well you only need Test + Deca + HGH + Insulin , you don’t need orals to get huge but if you want to use them and you can handle them well I suggest use every day all year round the best detox for liver combo.

Coline + Inositol + L Methionine + NAC .

Dosage 1500mg each per day .

I suggest buy in powder like I do and save a lot of money.

Also you can use other good products like:

Milk Thistle

Dandelion

Glutathione Injectable is amazing ( but hard to find and not cheap to ) .

Be strong but health first
I would like to add o e product that has saved my liver for the last 20 years of daily Tylenol (not kidding) which is in hydrocodone, best known as Vicodin. I use it due to a serious back injury and kidney stones. Anyways, Liv-52 has kept mybliver healthy all these years and will protect against orals that are highly liver toxic, as well, like anadrol, superdrol, dbol, etc. it is the most sold liver product in the world, by the way. 11 million tabs are sold yearly. I wanted to mention that NAD is something thatch use and it’s the best know Tylenol protector known.
My protocol ater 20 years taking gear and dealing with chronic pain and Kidney Stones and using Vicodin for 20 years to fight the pain, which contains 325 mg of Tylenol per pill (which is the #1 cause of liver Tumors and cancer in the US.

2 liv-52 in the morning and in the evening
3 x 1 gram of NAC per day with meals
2 grams of Choline & Inositol per day
2 droplets full of liquid milk Thistle twice per week ( I like Nature’s Answer brand).
1-2 gallons of water per day to flush those toxins…

Tha kbyiu for starting this thread…will help many kids who don’t know how to protect their liver. I should also mention that this protocol(s) also help to keep the kidneys healthy.

Never used L Methionine before. Need to do some researching it. Thank you for the post.

suppsforlife

2 liv-52 in the morning and in the evening
3 x 1 gram of NAC per day with meals
2 grams of Choline & Inositol per day
2 droplets full of liquid milk Thistle twice per week ( I like Nature’s Answer brand).
1-2 gallons of water per day to flush those toxins…
wow! you do seem to keep your liver healthy with all those supplements. have you ever wondered what may happen if using "too much" liver protective supplements?? asking as I really don't know...

EMachine

wow! you do seem to keep your liver healthy with all those supplements. have you ever wondered what may happen if using "too much" liver protective supplements?? asking as I really don't know...
Hey Supps,

I have from time to time…more as I age. However, because I’m still actively working out and blasting and cruising year round, with periods of nothing…just to give the body a break, I need to continue to take this protocol, as it also helps with kidney health. When I am cruising, for example, I only take 1 liv-52 twice per day, and always take NAD when I take Vicodin for kidney stones an/or anadrol or dbol, Tbol, anavar along with omega-3 for safety. Never take an oral that is liver toxic without omega-3, NAD and that includes over the counter pain killers…during blasting I also add N2Guard…kidney stones are due to a gene that I got from my father…
So far, it has protected me and I’m a little afraid to stop using it…

suppsforlife

Never tried to say you should stop. Only wondering if there are any negatives and what are they if attempting too much "liver protection" supplements. but if your plan works well for you, I don't see why you should change it in anyway!

EMachine

I forgot to mention that I also use Tumeric. It's a natural anti-inflammatory that helps to detox and liver and is used a lot by bodybuilders and many people in general. How do ask you a question without everyone seeing it?

EMachine

To further reply on your answer, These different liver pills work through different mechanisms. For example, NAD is probably the best Tylenol liver protector in the market, liv-52 provides protection through a different mechanism...milk thistle as works in a variety of different ways. Essentially, they each work to removed toxins by different methods and this way, my hope (and it has worked for the last 20 years) it that if one does not detox everything, the other through a different mechanism finishes the cleaning...does that make sense. By the way, I didn't think you were implying that I should stop. Most problems start with these organs and eventually the heart. My goal is to lessen the burden by always using a counter-measure to avoid (as much as possible, as nothing is without side effects) permanent damage. Thank you for your question(s).

BiggyBill

Would you recommend to run all of them together for someone who has no liver issues and starts a 8 weeks cycle say with Winstrol 50 mg / day?