Best place to purchase online?

justahunch

What are some good sources to purchase gear? Just for context I currently get a pharma grades prescribed by my doctor under doctors' orders & supervision. I have friends that recommended pruchasing the stuff from CENSORED. In the future once I have a good placement and feel for where I stand in my TRT journey I would like to be able to have the ability to purchase the product myself without going to the doctor to order them for me. Does anyone have any good places or sources like websites where I can obtain the products knowing that others have used the website & services.

Thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:

HGH.to

I know one, just check my avatar. LOL. we can't talk about sources in public... it's against this forum's rules

chiransmith111

What are some good sources to purchase gear? Just for context I currently get a pharma grades prescribed by my doctor under doctors' orders & supervision. I have friends that recommended pruchasing the stuff from CENSORED. In the future once I have a good placement and feel for where I stand in my TRT journey I would like to be able to have the ability to purchase the product myself without going to the doctor to order them for me. Does anyone have any good places or sources like websites where I can obtain the products knowing that others have used the website & services.

Thank you so much
I'm new here and thank you so much for the information. It was helpful. IF you don't mind I have a question and I wanted to ask you. It might be silly but sorry in advance. From where can I buy them?
When it comes to protein and steroids I hear GNC a lot. After That, I researched about GNC read the GNC return policy, and a little bit more.
still, I'm not sure which is the best option for a newbie like me. It would be very much helpful if you could suggest one.

Last edited by a moderator:

suppsforlife

we can't provide sources online, but if you're carefully going to check names/avatars/top rated sources pages , you'll surely find some sources.