Best post cycle therapy

Kerrytryn2gain

Ok, so I’m 51/2 weeks into a 12 week cycle. 650 mg test/350 mg deca. First cycle since I was 24. I’m taking arnistane 25 mg daily for estrogen issue blocking. My post cycle plan is 1 week 100 mg clomid, followed by 50 mg for the next 1-2 weeks. Is this a good post cycle plan or should I do HCG or something else. My plan is to cycle off 10 -12 weeks then another blast!

suppsforlife

I’m taking arnistane 25 mg daily for estrogen issue blocking.
not sure what is arnistane but whatever works for you to keep estrogen in normal range. do not suppress estrogen too much or you'll get low estrogen and won't be able to grow muscles including other issues.
My post cycle plan is 1 week 100 mg clomid, followed by 50 mg for the next 1-2 weeks. Is this a good post cycle plan or should I do HCG or something else.
100 mg clomid is a high dosage for many people. Since you use 650 Test 350 Deca for 12 weeks you may give it a try, but if you feel side effects, you could reduce dosage. Alternatively, you could try 100 mg Clomid for 3-4 days, then reduce to 50 mg a day until you finish the second week and last 2 weeks (total 4 PCT weeks) go down to 25 mg a day.
add HCG only if your testicles are reducing in size and I would say you better add HCG during cycle instead of adding it during PCT.
For PCT I would recommend Nolvadex to start with Clomid. Here's an example:
week 1 = 50-100 mg Clomid 40 mg Nolva
week 2 = 50 mg Clomid 40 Nolva
week 3 = 25 mg Clomid 20-40 mg Nolva
week 4 = 25 mg Clomid 20 mg Nolva
But this is just example. adjust according to how you feel.
My plan is to cycle off 10 -12 weeks then another blast!
stay off steroids for as long as you've been running them for. Example: 12 weeks cycle = 12 weeks off (including the PCT weeks) or 12 weeks TRT (in case you're in TRT)