Best steroids or sarms for depression and anxiety?

SantiagoL

Hello I’ve done two cycles with sarms, the first with LGD4033 and the second one with TLB150 and Yk11, both with greats results, but I have a chronic anxiety and those made it worst for me, I just wonder if anyone have the same problem? And if is there a better option that doesn’t messed with anxiety? Thank you.

D

Deleted member 45086

Hello I’ve done two cycles with sarms, the first with LGD4033 and the second one with TLB150 and Yk11, both with greats results, but I have a chronic anxiety and those made it worst for me, I just wonder if anyone have the same problem? And if is there a better option that doesn’t messed with anxiety? Thank you.
Unfortunately they can all cause anxiety especially in someone that already suffers from it. Yk11 was an awful choice for you. Probably testosterone alone with some HGH are your best choices. Testosterone can cause anxiety as well, that's why I said best choice and not perfect choice.

Gainz.

I have anxiety... bad. I've had it for as long as I can remember. When I first started test it definitely got worse for the first few weeks. But looking back it could of been "psychosomatic" or a "placebo" effect. But now that I'm several weeks in, I've noticed its definitely decreased. I don't know how much the "feel good-ness" of test has done that, or just sticking to a good clean lifestyle of clean diet, lots of exercise and sleep has. Also something that's really helped me over the years is quitting caffeine and alcohol.
As someone who started this journey with sarms, stop wasting your money brother! They don't work nearly as well and are twice the cost.
Just get on some test, I promise you'll realize what a waste those sarms are. Except for MK-677 if you're trying to bulk. I did rad140, cardine and the other one... the most mild. I can't remember the name. But they are all minor league compared to test. Tylenol vs morphine! Also I tried several different prescriptions over the years for anxiety... best thing I've ever done was throwing that shit in the garbage and picking up the weights again

D

Deleted member 45086

I have anxiety... bad. I've had it for as long as I can remember. When I first started test it definitely got worse for the first few weeks. But looking back it could of been "psychosomatic" or a "placebo" effect. But now that I'm several weeks in, I've noticed its definitely decreased. I don't know how much the "feel good-ness" of test has done that, or just sticking to a good clean lifestyle of clean diet, lots of exercise and sleep has. Also something that's really helped me over the years is quitting caffeine and alcohol.
As someone who started this journey with sarms, stop wasting your money brother! They don't work nearly as well and are twice the cost.
Just get on some test, I promise you'll realize what a waste those sarms are. Except for MK-677 if you're trying to bulk. I did rad140, cardine and the other one... the most mild. I can't remember the name. But they are all minor league compared to test. Tylenol vs morphine! Also I tried several different prescriptions over the years for anxiety... best thing I've ever done was throwing that shit in the garbage and picking up the weights again
Always listen to Dr. Bandit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-153816.png
    Screenshot_20220804-153816.png
    492 KB · Views: 6

EMachine

When you normalize your hormones, it seems to have a positive effect on your mood, and tends to reduces depression and even anxiety. When my testosterone levels were very low (34), my anxiety and depression weee at its highest levels. It was a crazy time for me. I believe testosterone would most likely help you, if you choose to take this route. If you can, check your levels by taking a blood test. This will give you an idea where you are and can help you determine what course of action is best for you. If you need help interpreting the results check back with us. Good luck

Gainz.

When you normalize your hormones, it seems to have a positive effect on your mood, and tends to reduces depression and even anxiety. When my testosterone levels were very low (34), my anxiety and depression weee at its highest levels. It was a crazy time for me. I believe testosterone would most likely help you, if you choose to take this route. If you can, check your levels by taking a blood test. This will give you an idea where you are and can help you determine what course of action is best for you. If you need help interpreting the results check back with us. Good luck
Always get blood work done before starting any cycle! Sarms or gear!better safe than sorry.

unclem

you could try a non addictive rx called vistaril ( hydroxizine, spelling is terrible)? it calms you down without the addictive part. no withdrawls at all. iam thinking of getting on it because this test e makes severe anxiety.